BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they are all to be awarded for their sterling work :wacko:

I've heard a rumour the meeting is not about Rovers at all.

Balaji wants to do a remake of ' It ain't half hot mum ' for Bollywood tv.

Shaw is a dead ringer for Don Estelle( Lofty ), Agnew( with a shaved head and glasses) could be the lanky,dozy captain, then

you just need someone angry to play Windsor Davies' role----- how about Abbey.

So Shaw has gone but got a letter from them last week putting him on garden duty? Don't think anyone knows what going on..

I don't know what's going on any more than the next man but don't forget the sources for the "Shaw on gardening leave" story are The Mail and Glen Mullan and the Club has officially said these rumours are false.

We know from past experience that Venkys do not sack people face to face and if Shaw or Agnew were getting the boot why the hell would they fly over to India to get sacked ?

My guess is that no one is getting sacked and Bowyer is getting the job as head coach. I wouldn't be surprised if Shebby ended up being DoF as well.

We know from past experience that Venkys do not sack people face to face and if Shaw or Agnew were getting the boot why the hell would they fly over to India to get sacked ?

My guess is that no one is getting sacked and Bowyer is getting the job as head coach. I wouldn't be surprised if Shebby ended up being DoF as well.

Not a bad shout.

What's the point of doing that with six games to go? They binned Gary off back in Jan when Elmer Fudd had the great idea of hiring Appleton.

It's got to be words of warning issued, bit like the boardroom scene at the end of the apprentice.

You'd think they were all in charge of a Venky's chicken outlet and were going to be bollocked for poor sales or something. I couldn't imagine a worse time to drag them all over there. Utterly utterly numb-skulled retarded idiocy of platinum quality. Hey, pig face, pick up a phone next time, I assume you have a working phone line you daft cow.

A trip to Pune usually equates to returning and business running as normal.

In a best of a bad situation scenario, Messers Shaw, Singh and Agnew would ALL be sacked.

But even though we're baying for blood the timing would be another PR and logistical disaster for the club, particularly with the crucial run in ahead.

An Indian journo who has interviewed Bala many times and seems to be an ITK just said

@ayush_sri: Its strange timing really. But everyone is pretty tight-lipped about the situation. I expect some bizarre news is in the offing.

• Backroom

My random guess would be Shebby is on his way back here

He will bring in a new manager whilst everyone else is out of the picture

An Indian journo who has interviewed Bala many times and seems to be an ITK just said

@ayush_sri: Its strange timing really. But everyone is pretty tight-lipped about the situation. I expect some bizarre news is in the offing.

Bizarre news ? That would be a shuffle the pack then, Shabby now manager, Bowyer kit man, Agnew chairman and Deggsy new Advisor to the globe.

Perhaps they have a real shock up their sleeves for us all, maybe they've all gone out to meet the

new director of football, someone very famous.- - - whats Kevin Keegan doing these days ?

It would probably all end in tears, but these people would just love the publicity.

Perhaps they've summoned them out there to tell them first hand of their decision to put the club up for sale...

Oh, we can but dream

Out of all the speculation that is the piece that resonates with me. Why? I haven't got a clue and maybe it's just wishful thinking but when have these idiots done anything logically and rationally? Hopefully they will all be locked in a room and the key thrown away (with the exception of Gary).

It's all a bit cloudy , however I would not be surprised if its the secretary who is part of any potential cull.

We are trying to get a story out there but newspaper legal teams having itchy feet .

However this next few days may go along way in turning one massive corner

It's all a bit cloudy , however I would not be surprised if its the secretary who is part of any potential cull.

We are trying to get a story out there but newspaper legal teams having itchy feet .

Who is?

Turning a corner for better or worse?

Archived