BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

I thought our secretary (ex-Liverpool, can't think of his name) was the only one actually with the experience to justify being in the role. As opposed to the Programme Seller, Shelver and TV pundit.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One interesting sideline is that Shebby and Shagnew are meeting face to face.... for the first time since January apparently.

Apparently there will be an 11 o'clocker in the Mirror.

Perhaps 'trust' is an issue and they want them to fight it out face to face? That way the omnipetent (sp) ones can use these esp's to ascertain who's fibbing and who's lying.

Alternatively if Mr Tantric is in attendence then I'll just plump for

a-good-old-fashioned-orgy.jpg

As Mr Tantric just loves shafting Rovers

It's all a bit cloudy , however I would not be surprised if its the secretary who is part of any potential cull.

We are trying to get a story out there but newspaper legal teams having itchy feet .

However this next few days may go along way in turning one massive corner

But why not sort all of this at the end of the season? Why now, when our championship status is hanging by a thread?

Shebby Singh as DOF with Bowyer as Head Coach.

This is the route Shebby has been pursuing for quite some time, he gets to play Championship Manager without having to obtain any of the appropriate qualifications.

Was just going to suggest that myself. What's that song they played at Ewood after Jack's death - time to say goodbye. I'd suggest not if, but when Singh becomes involved with the footballing side of things at Ewood, it will be time for all of us to sing the song. We won't though, will we!

I think Shebby wil be new CEO , Agnew and Shaw will get new titles and will be reporting directly to Shebby now and Bowyer will get Head coach

I doubt having Shagnew go to Pune was part of the Shebby master plan.

which is why I think it's figure out who we can trust time for the owners and bowyer is the inpartial one from the club.

I pray to god they all get sacked and fed to the chickens and Silkie gets the job. One assume Gary will deliver her letter to save on stamps.

Shebby Singh as DOF with Bowyer as Head Coach.

This is the route Shebby has been pursuing for quite some time, he gets to play Championship League One Manager without having to obtain any of the appropriate qualifications.

Corrected it for you ;)

I think Shebby wil be new CEO , Agnew and Shaw will get new titles and will be reporting directly to Shebby now and Bowyer will get Head coach

You could be right there. Agnew and Shaw could getting a good bollocking and told to toe the party line or else.

"Shebby is the boss and we don't want to hear any more about it."

Just heard from a very good source about what the summons is for.

Basically Venky's are having a re-shuffle.

The plan is for them to enter a room with 4 chairs in it.

One the chairs will be written Manager, Managing Director, Global Advisor and Operations Director/Source/Snake.

The music will play and when it stops whatever chair they sit on will be the job they get.

One the chairs will be written Manager, Managing Director, Global Advisor and Operations Director/Source/Snake.

The music will play and when it stops whatever chair they sit on will be the job they get.

As Paul Merton would say " you've just made that up "

I've heard a rumour the meeting is not about Rovers at all.

Balaji wants to do a remake of ' It ain't half hot mum ' for Bollywood tv.

Shaw is a dead ringer for Don Estelle( Lofty ), Agnew( with a shaved head and glasses) could be the lanky,dozy captain, then

you just need someone angry to play Windsor Davies' role----- how about Abbey.

Should have no problem filling the role of Rangi Ram

I don't know. Still sounds too organised.

Pretty grim when you think about it. Bowyer, Shaw and Agnew are the senior football people at Rovers. Frightening.

Thinking slightly laterally, where is Karen Silk at the moment? You would have thought if there were any risk of administration, she would be involved in the discussions.

Archived