BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

Agnew last week:

"I think its uncomfortable because a lot of what is said about you, if its justified you take it on the chin and think fair enough, I could have done that better or whatever. But there is a lot out there at the moment that galls me when its not true.

Ive always been the first person to say that if Ive got something wrong Ill hold my hands up."

LET'S WAIT AND SEE IF HE DOES HOLD HIS HANDS UP AND ADMIT THE LIES ON THE WEBSITE

"But what I would say is everything we do, on our side is done as honestly as we possibly can with the best Blackburn Rovers interests at heart."

THE ONLY INTERESTS HE IS TRYING TO PROTECT IS HIS OWN IN EVERYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES.

Absolutely, the mans a fool and the net is closing.

He talks about 'as honestly as we possiblly can' which also translates to telling fibs when it suits....

The sooner he's sacked the better.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Agnew must get very upset as he monitors our website and comes across this item.

How dare there be a suggestion that he and the 2 others were summoned to India?

Doesn't anyone keep up to date?

We know quite clearly that this did not happen.

They made a suggestion about going and Mrs Desai agreed. Indeed she saw Gary for about an hour.

We know they were not summoned to go. That nice Mr Agnew told us. And yet the title had not been changed.

It really must be like a rapier striking his heart when he reads this.

Poor Mr Agnew.

A familiar sentence from that article - We tried reaching Desai and the Venky's management to talk about Blackburn's current plight, but all e-mails went unanswered.

Stop wasting our time Rao family and feck off!

• Moderation Lead

Anuradha Desai mismanages EPL club

About the straightest truest headline you could ever see.

Well, apart from 'She's a daft, clueless bint that doesn't know her @rse from her elbow where football is concerned' of course!!!

Archived