BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe the talks are to say the club is being sold to probiz or to seneca???

but is likely to big according Nicko

Nicko is suggesting it's likely to be a big story?

Maybe they will at least hear something sensible from Bowyer.

I think there's some grammar or punctuation missing there that changes the context entirely! :D

Nicko will likely only know what we know(Bowyer & the 3 stooges are in pune), whatever else nicko says will just be his fantastical made up story of why exactly they are there.

Nicko is suggesting it's likely to be a big story?

I think there's some grammar or punctuation missing there that changes the context entirely! :D

sorry, I've got my thicko head on, I'm not seeing it?

It's all a bit cloudy , however I would not be surprised if its the secretary who is part of any potential cull.

We are trying to get a story out there but newspaper legal teams having itchy feet .

However this next few days may go along way in turning one massive corner

Dear God I hope you are right.

I've heard a rumour the meeting is not about Rovers at all.

Balaji wants to do a remake of ' It ain't half hot mum ' for Bollywood tv.

Shaw is a dead ringer for Don Estelle( Lofty ), Agnew( with a shaved head and glasses) could be the lanky,dozy captain, then

you just need someone angry to play Windsor Davies' role----- how about Abbey.

Ya can knob off ha I ain't doing anything for them scumbags.

I thought the clubs secretary was supposed to be the one rare good staff appointment they have made and he came with a very good reputation, I guess Shagnew have put all the blame over bergs contract onto him(horrid snakes).

p.s. Whilst there's all this talk of the millions Berg will be demanding I haven't heard anything said yet about Appleton's compo(id have thought he'd have been on a similar deal to berg)

Shebby for manager

Shebby cant become manager due to no FA coaching badges which is needed to become a manager in the championship now.

wouldnt be surprise if he become Director of football operations at Rovers in the summer but he would need a work permit to work in the UK

It's all a bit cloudy , however I would not be surprised if its the secretary who is part of any potential cull.

We are trying to get a story out there but newspaper legal teams having itchy feet .

However this next few days may go along way in turning one massive corner

Ian Silvester is our football secretary.

so he could be the one who nicko mention one has gone already????

• Backroom

Balaji recently invested in an MMA company

He wasn't pleased with the outcome of Wrestlemania last night as he's known to be a huge fan of Dolph Ziggler

Logic dictates that it will be Agnew Vs Singh in the octagon with Bowyer as referee and Shaw the ring girl

Aggers to be CEO with Shaw leaving seems the logical next step.

Think you may be right, seems untouchable does Aggers after his loyalty to the dark side during the glory days of Team kean. Can see Shaw going with a rather large snake handled dagger in his back

If I was Bowyer I'd be telling them to kean off, he's got a job to do and shoudn't be flying off to bloody India at this stage of the season.

Is it me or does it seems like they're pulling out all the stops to try and get us relegated? I swear they've not got a bloody brain cell between the lot of them.

Archived