BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The sad passing of "Kelbo".

Glenn

I stopped coming on this site after a childish spat between two members when I was trying to follow the reports on a game and won't be on here after I've posted the thread for the Millwall League game the week after next [if a moderator on here can get as childish as happened the other week, it's not the place for me].

However, I wouldn't want to leave without paying tribute to Kelbo, whom I never knew but who won my respect by his posts.

As a norwegian, I do not post very often. My english is @#/?, and I often get carried away with emotions.. Which isn't a good thing, as I don't it's in my place to argue with the locals what they should feel or think about their team.

But I've been a registeret member for a long time, and I've been a reader for years. So everytime you sat down by that keyboard, Kelbo, chances are that your opinions reached me.

So I would love to pay for a season ticket to someone who deserves it, in the name of Kelbo (well, his actual name maybe).

It should be done in the name of BRFCS, and maybe be an annual thing. If you know someone who really would benefit this, and you could take care of the practicals (BUYING the season tickey), please PM me or somehing. I'd be happy to pay up as soon as I get my tax refunds in june.

RIP Kelbo - never knew you, always respected you.

Edited by killacam

As a norwegian, I do not post very often. My english is @#/?, and I often get carried away with emotions.. Which isn't a good thing, as I don't it's in my place to argue with the locals what they should feel or think about their team.

But I've been a registeret member for a long time, and I've been a reader for years. So everytime you sat down by that keyboard, Kelbo, chances are that your opinions reached me.

So I would love to pay for a season ticket to someone who deserves it, in the name of Kelbo (well, his actual name maybe).

It should be done in the name of BRFCS, and maybe be an annual thing. If you know someone who really would benefit this, and you could take care of the practicals (BUYING the season tickey), please PM me or somehing. I'd be happy to pay up as soon as I get my tax refunds in june.

RIP Kelbo - never knew you, always respected you.

:tu: well done killacam, much respect for that. :brfcsmilie: