BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] East lancashire Hospice

On sunday the 21st of april i am running the London marathon in aid of 'east lancashire hospice care'. The east lancs hospice do their very best to give the very best care, for those facing the end of life. The care that is given is done so free of charge, to the patients, their friends and their families. and doesnt' matter where that care is needed wether it be in the community, at home or if need be in our local hospice. It can be for days, months or even years.

The reason i have chosen this charity is because in the last 2 years i lost 2 auntys to the terrible disease that is cancer and i currently have an uncle who is going through treatment for prostate cancer.

I am hoping that all members of this message board will be kind enough to make a donation and in return you have a chance to win a autographed shirt from jordan rhodes.

All it takes is £5 per person-per go, with as many go's as you like. upon making a donation just put a time that you think it will take me to run the marathon or just make your guess in responding in this thread and whoever is closest will be the winner. or if you would just like to make a donation that is fine and anything would be greatly appreciated. if any of you bought yesterdays telegraph you'll find an article about me on page 30.

the link is www.justgiving.com/sean-anthony-boyle

please help me get to my target of £2000

Many thanks

Archived