BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC sport article

Yeah, it was widely believed that Cryer was often restricted in what he could write in the local paper, so it'll be interesting to see what comes from his direction now that he's at the BBC...

Yeah, it was widely believed that Cryer was often restricted in what he could write in the local paper, so it'll be interesting to see what comes from his direction now that he's at the BBC...

Judging by what he's written so far, he's getting the whole message out and to a much wider audience than the LT could ever achieve.

Good and long may it continue.

Steve Kean, the best manager all season. I knew we shouldn't have sacked him at the start of the season.

:D That makes no sense. We didn't sack him at the start of the season.

Best manager this season though he was sacked before it started? Not sure what you are on

I am a Burnley fan yes, but I'm not interested in trolling... My initial comment about who the Rovers manager was after the 6 or 7 games was in reply to Blue and White Army's comment about Kean being sacked before the season even started, unless I have misunderstood him?

Well don't get too hopeful......the BBC news editors are a whole lot more efficient and wary of defamation claims than the LT ever could be.

Also I think people around East Lancs were more than just a little hard on Cryer. He did his job and was as critical as could be expected given that he was not a Rovers supporter himself.

I am a Burnley fan yes, but I'm not interested in trolling... My initial comment about who the Rovers manager was after the 6 or 7 games was in reply to Blue and White Army's comment about Kean being sacked before the season even started, unless I have misunderstood him?

So why are you here then?

It's not about where we were when Kean left, It's about where we were when Kean took over.

Now run along......

So why are you here then?

It's not about where we were when Kean left, It's about where we were when Kean took over.

Now run along......

I'd rather stay thanks, I've made no secret of it, look at my profile and my Introduction post. Read my previous posts, I am just as critical of the shambles as Blackburn fans are and I haven't had an issue with anyone until today. You have just taken my comment about Kean out of context.

Rub your brain cell together with Leftwingers to make a half wit.

It was a breakdown of what Turkishdelight said not me.

Oh yeah, sorry mate, I got the wrong username, I meant Turkishdelight.

EDIT - basically I assumed somebody thought Kean was sacked before the season started and I thought i was correcting them...

I'd rather stay thanks, I've made no secret of it, look at my profile and my Introduction post. Read my previous posts, I am just as critical of the shambles as Blackburn fans are and I haven't had an issue with anyone until today. You have just taken my comment about Kean out of context.

Well if that's the case then I apologise. You have to understand though that the feeling against Kean is very high. It's comments (by certain TV pundits) like "Where were Rovers when they sacked Kean?" that get people's backs up. We were 13th in the PL when he took over.

If Kean hadn't been appointed and an experianced manager brought in it's almost certain we'd still be there.

Look your either a total normal dingle with no brain or a WUM dingle with no brain.... You've come on here on a match day with feelings running high and lorded over keanout . What did you expect ? No really you knew what to expect . Jog on another 34 years .

Archived