BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Greatest Goal Ever Scored At Ewood Park.

im surprised nobody mentioned Gianfranco Zola's goal at Ewood. Perhaps not the greatest goal, but i think he came off the bench, and turned the game right on its head. we were leading 2-1 i think, and lost it 3-2 which was terrible. It was either him, or Tore Andre Flo

and to me the greatest goal ever was Franco Di Santo vs the Dingles :tu:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that game was on tv here, and after that game vs Chelsea, i just shook my head. Back then, we were very much a bogey team for Chelsea. How times have changed hey, even man City back in the 90's were no match for us. I remember us beating City in the cup 4-1, with Paul Gallagher i think getting on the score sheet that day

My fav rovers goals are duff away at Birmingham in our promotion season and Gallagher against man utd when he beat 2 players and dinked it over schmeichel (can't spell it).

Duffys was brilliant. He beat about 4 players and drilled it in the bottom corner

Can I nominate:

For pure feeling, after coming back from a head injury, to watch him do that was ridiculous. It was more than just a goal.

Great goal, he was really unlucky in that game. Shortly after that goal we had a defender sent off ( can't just recall who ) and Matty was subbed so we could bring on another defender.

Archived