BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where is Singh ?

test

I hear he is in India with Visa problems to sort out and that he has not spoken to Mrs Desai or Shagnew and Bowyer. This is very convenient and may possibly be the diplomatic way of getting rid of him. Does anyone have any further info? Can I dream of the end of this buffoon?

• Backroom

I've just seen him in McDonalds at Ewood ordering two sausage and egg mcmuffins and some mcnuggets

Poor lamb can't fathom that breakfast stops at 10:30

But seriously I imagine by getting a new visa to visit India his current visa needs reapplying for

He'll be back

was an article in the Sunday People from Alan Nixon saying that Shebby will be getting a new role at Rovers most likely the Academy side of BRFC. Probaly back to run the Indian Rovers Academy like he was before he became Global Advisor this season.

look like the meeting between the owners and Bowyer, Shaw and Agnew seems to have got rid of him.

Shebby wanted a big name manager to come in now and Shaw/Agnew wanted to keep Bowyer in charge to the end of the season. Looks like Mrs D sided with them.

Shebby wanted a big name manager to come in now and Shaw/Agnew wanted to keep Bowyer in charge to the end of the season. Looks like Mrs D sided with them.

I don't know where to start with that information.

Not sure who's more stupid.

- Shagnew lobbying to keep Bowyer over an experienced manager

- Singh believing he could get one to come in for 6 games

- Madame George backing Zippy and Geoffrey on anything

I guess Aggers masterstroke of dragging (a very comfortable) Bowyer out to Pune did the trick, eh? That plus a win at the weekend and all is well. :tu:

I hear he is in India with Visa problems to sort out and that he has not spoken to Mrs Desai or Shagnew and Bowyer. This is very convenient and may possibly be the diplomatic way of getting rid of him. Does anyone have any further info? Can I dream of the end of this buffoon?

Surely Mr. Mullan can enlighten us as I believe he's in the Shebby Posse......

Archived