BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Blackburn Rovers vs Huddersfield Town, Tuesday 16 April, 19:45

Is there anything actually happening on the pitch? So far not a single post has mentioned anything at all about the game. I am presuming it has actually started. :unsure:

Edited by Fife Rover

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anything actually happening on the pitch? So far not a single post has mentioned anything at all about the game. I am presuming it has actually started. :unsure:

I'm only following skysports socre centre.

Nothing much so far, only a yellow card for Calum Woods

Philip, Eddie are either of you at the game or found means to watch or listen live somehow?

I'm getting the occasional highlight through the tv coverage that I have, but I can't get rovers player to work, so I can't add to that full commentary. I'll see anything important within a minute or so of it happening, but a bit frustrating.

I'm getting the occasional highlight through the tv coverage that I have, but I can't get rovers player to work, so I can't add to that full commentary. I'll see anything important within a minute or so of it happening, but a bit frustrating.

Are you able to get Radio Lancs on digital 103.9 Eddie?

Thanks Eddie, what tv coverage in France is that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.