BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Telegraph

Serious very serious point here .. If ANYONE with any Telegraph connections is reading this , feel free to ask Agnew ..

Instead of "thanking" fans for Saturday , why has there been no apologies off his bosses for what they have done to our club?

I DARE YOU

Why has it become the mouth piece for Agnew and Venky propaganda ?

I think there is a massive charm offensive coming out of Ewood and in my opinion it has gathered pace since the three idiots went to Pune. Whether the PR company has initiated this I don't know but I take anything that comes out of Agnews and Shebbys mouths as nonsense.

He's now trying to position himself as a man of the fans aided by the fact Singh is out of the way and probably helped by a change of reporter in the local rag. He's an opportunist and an opening has apeared in front of him. The real reason though will be him trying to distance himself from all the crap and possible alleged wrong doing flying about behind the scenes. Classic snake like manoeuvering !

He's now trying to position himself as a man of the fans aided by the fact Singh is out of the way and probably helped by a change of reporter in the local rag. He's an opportunist and an opening has apeared in front of him.

And as I said last week it's working. My parents are falling for it and who can blame them when the only time they get Rovers 'news' is either through the LT or Shebby making a prat of himself on Tv/Radio.

Regardless of what is best for the club, Singh had the chance to paint himself as the guy who removed Kean and is battling to get the club back to the fans, but because of his big mouth, stupid comments and inablilty to see what a joke he comes across as he blew it. In the majority of Rovers fan's minds (the ones that don't trawl the internet) Singh is the problem and Agnew is the blameless guy in the background trying to appease the fans. In the last week this perception is now being peddled by the LT.

Archived