BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Legends match

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same could be said of most of the Supporters Team! Great game though and well taken goal by Mr Paul (dont know his first name).

Isherwood and Delap did well from what I saw and the goalie was a star!

From a mainly personal angle - is there anywhere on here people can upload their pictures from Wednesday night to share with everyone?

This would be a great idea, I will ask Mark if we can load a match gallery on the Action Group Website

From a mainly personal angle - is there anywhere on here people can upload their pictures from Wednesday night to share with everyone?

If you go on the mb on a computer (doesnt really work on mobile) and click on Gallery, you should be able to upload photos there.

It was a fantastic night.

The enjoyment for me wasn't seeing players from our glory years, but seeing a team of ex - Pro footballers playing in our kit at our stadium with no connection (most) with Venkys. It was like a breath of fresh air and gave me optimism that at some stage in the future this will return.

To me this is not about which division you are in or the ability of the players but about having a club/team to feel proud of because they are representing 'US'.

Best feeling at Ewood for 2 years!

Archived