BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boston Marathon hit by Explosions

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pretty horrific scenes on some of the news channels, my heart goes out to the families of those affected.

Looks like the bombs were designed to maim as well as outright kill as ball-bearings were present with the bombs. BBC reporter at one of the Boston hospitals said that some of the injuries are so horrific and they have had to carry out amputations. :(

The pain, relief, elation and emotion approaching the finishing line, then that happens. Disgusting that someone has targeted people doing this.

Just think of the millions this event raises for charity.

Probably Muslims again. What's wrong with these people? Why can't they just get on with their lives and leave the rest of us alone?

Don't quote the Crusades to me. That was centuries ago.

Probably Muslims again. What's wrong with these people? Why can't they just get on with their lives and leave the rest of us alone?

If it is they can take their beards and burkas and f*** off. People were running a marathon for goodness sake, many for charity.

I assumed Al's post was tongue-in-cheek. That was my first mistake?

Not tongue in cheek at all. Even if Muslims are not responsible for this one they are responsible for many others. Yes DE white people can make bombs and white people can also be Muslims too. My remarks are aimed at terrorists not brown or black people.

And the West's continued interference in the Middle East?

Not tongue in cheek at all. Even if Muslims are not responsible for this one they are responsible for many others. Yes DE white people can make bombs and white people can also be Muslims too. My remarks are aimed at terrorists not brown or black people.

No, your post was aimed at Muslims, not terrorists.

Are you aware of FARC, ETA, The IRA, Shining Path, The Tamil Tigers to name but a few?

Was Timothy McVeigh a Muslim?

• Backroom

And most patronising post of 2013 goes to ..

He's right though IMO the only flaw being Al is seemingly from Baxenden

His post is one of the most ignorant I've read in a long time

Yes it may be Muslims, Koreans, IRA, Eskimos or an angry McDonald's employee but to make presumptions like he has shows a level of ignorance IMO

Funnily enough I don't remember him on here after Sandy Hook saying 'bloody white folk why can't they just leave us alone'

And the West's continued interference in the Middle East?

I seem to recall the Muslims creating substantial "interference" in the West both pre- and post-Crusades (whether the assault on Vienna in 1529 or the Wahibis most recent efforts, and a bunch in between).

Religion, politics, race, culture, etc. is only an excuse used to justify one group of humans desire to dominate others. Every group has been guilty, and every group has been a victim, of it at one point or time.

As to the most recent wack-jobs planting bombs targeting civilians, whether Muslim extremists or not, they're uniformly sick people who need to be put down.

He's right though IMO the only flaw being Al is seemingly from Baxenden

His post is one of the most ignorant I've read in a long time

Yes it may be Muslims, Koreans, IRA, Eskimos or an angry McDonald's employee but to make presumptions like he has shows a level of ignorance IMO

Funnily enough I don't remember him on here after Sandy Hook saying 'bloody white folk why can't they just leave us alone'

And yours is one of the most smug. When you heard of the bombings can you honestly say that your first thought was not Al Qaeda. Thought not.

Who the @#/? is Sandy Hook anyway and whoever he is am I to assume that you approve of Muslim bombers then?

• Backroom

And yours is one of the most smug. When you heard of the bombings can you honestly say that your first thought was not Al Qaeda. Thought not.

Honestly no but then again I didn't hear it live only after the event and my thought it likely was the act of one mad man but not making any assumptions either way

By the way your original post blamed it on Muslims and not specifically al Qaeda as a group

And your edit is so pathetic I'm not even going to grace it with a proper response, surely I must approve of Muslim bombers because I'm not willing to automatically pin the blame on something that may or may not be them

My first thought is not Al Qaeda but I don't readily suspect others either because we've been down this road before. I respect those opinions though who think it could be anyone from AQ to a Domestic Terrorist, somehow, this person or persons knew about the Boston Marathon and maybe some of its nuances.

• Backroom

So we aren't any under any illusions here obviously I think whoever did this regardless of race, religion or whatever is absolute sub human scum (my heart sank when I saw the news of the 8 year old) I just don't want to blame an entire religion when we know nothing at this stage

Honestly no but then again I didn't hear it live only after the event and my thought it likely was the act of one mad man but not making any assumptions either way

By the way your original post blamed it on Muslims and not specifically al Qaeda as a group

And your edit is so pathetic I'm not even going to grace it with a proper response, surely I must approve of Muslim bombers because I'm not willing to automatically pin the blame on something that may or may not be them

Come on Tom of course I meant Al Qaeda and you know it. Still never heard of Sandy Hook but if you want to be PC then carry on. Strangely almost everyone I speak to does not want Muslims in this country, much less living on their street, but as soon as it comes to writing it down in public they go all politically correct. Why are most British complete hypocrites?

Archived