BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boston Marathon hit by Explosions

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To play devils advocate (again) at this point we aren't 100% that their religion had anything to do with their actions

True there is certainly a recent history of atrocities committed in the name of Islam but these just may be nutters that happen to be muslim, or it could be more sinister again

I imagine its going to cause issues in America and a big level of distrust again

Come on Tom Stop pussying about and admit that I was right. Never mind saying that was not the issue. Of course it was. I tried hard not to say "I told you so" but since you refuse to accept the obvious. I told you so.

Come on Tom Stop pussying about and admit that I was right. Never mind saying that was not the issue. Of course it was. I tried hard not to say "I told you so" but since you refuse to accept the obvious. I told you so.

Yeah but your reference to the Crusades was still pish. When the West is subverting Middle-Eastern countries on false pretenses and destroying its heritage and killing its civilians, you're going to have backlash. Let's not pretend the US (and its allies) are blissful little utopias which haven't been "intervening" in the Middle East for years for their own self-interest.

And I as already said, if these guys are Islamic extremists, why didn't they die in the blast? Has suicide bombing gone out of fashion?

Yeah but your reference to the Crusades was still pish. When the West is subverting Middle-Eastern countries on false pretenses and destroying its heritage and killing its civilians, you're going to have backlash. Let's not pretend the US (and its allies) are blissful little utopias which haven't been "intervening" in the Middle East for years for their own self-interest.

And I as already said, if these guys are Islamic extremists, why didn't they die in the blast? Has suicide bombing gone out of fashion?

OK Now that I have been proven right that Muslims are responsible it's my reference to the crusades that is out of order. Yea right!

I'm going to stay out of the Politics here and say, if the kid, Suspect 2, had taken more care to disguise himself instead of showing his face because he had a reverse cap and curly hair, they might have had a better chance to get away which I sure as hell would not have wanted, the big brother, Suspect 1 would be hard to identify just from thatvideo we have seen. They did terrible evil but I don't think the little brother would have done that by himself. The older brother sadly seemed to really be into this.

Per Amarillo's comment: Madrid, Iraq, Afghanistan, there have been plenty of examples where these pressure cooker bombs have been used and it's not a suicide bomber like we hear about from time to time. The news reports said these pressure cooker bombs have been used in France and India. I myself don't know.

I think while this happened over the past week, there was a big bombing in one of those countries over there, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, one of them.

Western Powers are not in Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria where they have these kinds of problems too, even Kenya has some of this stuff there.

I like a whole lot of Bob Dylan music and have seen him in concert, good, I don't know if it's "politically incorrect" to show this but it must just be that "uncanny similarity" to me. Or maybe I'm totally mistaken.

Bob%2BDylan%2B-%2B2001%2B-%2BThe%2BEssen

600x5282.jpg

No offence meant.

You weren't right though. You were still and still are pig ignorant.

Most of us would have guessed the most likely faith the bombers would have followed were Muslim, just like most of us would have guessed before the Good Friday agreement, the most common faith any bombers in Northern Ireland (and Great Britain) for that matter would be Catholic.

But your comment that Islamic extremists attacking the West is a one sided thing displays a total ignorance of the actions of western powers in Middle Eastern countries. Do you even watch the news or do you just read the tabloids?

OK Now that I have been proven right that Muslims are responsible it's my reference to the crusades that is out of order. Yea right!

A week before an 8-year-old US child was killed by a bomb at the Boston marathon a US drone wiped out 10 Muslim children in Afghanistan.

Discuss.

A week before an 8-year-old US child was killed by a bomb at the Boston marathon a US drone wiped out 10 Muslim children in Afghanistan.

Discuss.

Not much room for middle ground here is there? I guess you are either 'For them' or 'Against them'.

BUT....

Why did it do that? Is there some background to that? Those drones are very sophisticated equipment. Is it possible as in Palestine and the Lebanon that the muslim terrorists and fighters choose the likes of schools and hospitals etc as their bases to hide in on the grounds that any retaliatory attack on them will be reported graphically with revulsion around the world and seen as another example of Western brutality?

Is it possible that the US government planted that eight year old boy who died in Boston? I know the answer, before anyone tries to be smart...

The fact is these drones barely get reported on, not even by non biased mainstream Western news sources. Opinion in the Eastern world is already quite anti-American, and your average man in the street in the UK or US has no idea of the drone attacks. So whose opinions would they be trying to influence?

I pulled you up on that before it was even "proven".

I don't consider you authorised to "pull me up", who do you think you are?. Apart from that I don't know what your point is. What's wrong with saying dont bring the Crusades into it, that was centuries ago.

You weren't right though. You were still and still are pig ignorant.

Most of us would have guessed the most likely faith the bombers would have followed were Muslim, just like most of us would have guessed before the Good Friday agreement, the most common faith any bombers in Northern Ireland (and Great Britain) for that matter would be Catholic.

But your comment that Islamic extremists attacking the West is a one sided thing displays a total ignorance of the actions of western powers in Middle Eastern countries. Do you even watch the news or do you just read the tabloids?

The difference is that all we are doing in the Middle East is to try to bring about a settlement between warring factions. Some civilians get hurt but that is not what we are trying to do and if we left them alone even more would probably be killed. The Muslims in the West just go out to kill and maim innocent people.

Are you too thick to see the difference?

I don't consider you authorised to "pull me up", who do you think you are?. Apart from that I don't know what your point is. What's wrong with saying dont bring the Crusades into it, that was centuries ago.

Because it's deeply ignorant of the extant issues that are going in the Middle East through Anglo-American interference. Have you been living in a bubble?

• Backroom

The difference is that all we are doing in the Middle East is to try to bring about a settlement between warring factions. Some civilians get hurt but that is not what we are trying to do and if we left them alone even more would probably be killed. The Muslims in the West just go out to kill and maim innocent people.

Are you too thick to see the difference?

Do you genuinely believe that's why we're there, Al ?

If you do - what right is it of the US or anybody else to settle differences between warring factions in other countries, killing civilians in the process? Surely it's nobody's business but their own?

If you do - what right is it of the US or anybody else to settle differences between warring factions in other countries, killing civilians in the process? Surely it's nobody's business but their own?

Not if they want help.

Because it's deeply ignorant of the extant issues that are going in the Middle East through Anglo-American interference. Have you been living in a bubble?

What has what happened centuries ago got to do with the current situation? Are you too thick to see the difference?

The war we have in the Middle East is against militants. The Muslim Terrorists target civilians. I am astonished to see that some people cannot comprehend the difference.

What I cannot believe is that from the postings on here a some posters seem to believe that the Muslim terrorists are justified in killing innocent civilians because of the USA and UK presence in the MIddle East. What else can I conclude from Amarillo's posts?

Stick to tits pal. You are an expert on them.

• Backroom

What I cannot believe is that from the postings on here a some posters seem to believe that the Muslim terrorists are justified in killing innocent civilians because of the USA and UK presence in the MIddle East. What else can I conclude from Amarillo's posts?

No, that's completely the wrong conclusion to jump to and at no point in this thread has that ever been suggested. It's far more complex than that, if all you got from the posts above was that terrorists are justified you need to reread what's been said.

I tend to agree. Iraq seemed much better and peaceful under Maddas if only he'd kept his dick in his pants regarding Kuwait. There is usually a sound reason for some countries to be living under a dictatorship.

Archived