BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] JA Sky Sports Interview (15 months on)

MrT

That scumbag must be the most vile creature who's ever been involved in football. In a sane world all it should take for a full FA investigation is one look at that interview, which should then immediately be passed onto the police afterwards. He's a lying, cheating, slanderous fraudster and is by far the biggest vermin in the whole Venkys charade. Got off very lightly with the fans in my opinion, I'd love to bump into him in a dark alley one day.

• Moderation Lead

I can't put myself through watching that rotten w@nker bullsh1tting again.

My netbook would be in pieces after a collision with the wall if I did......

lol I understand that it's a video nasty.

But his comments are quite revealing with regards 'owners' and transfers

And watching him shake his head and stare when trying to enforce a point is really funny :)

I remember the moment this was broadcast live. I have never been so infuriated. Sky Sports News are a @#/? disgrace giving this scumbag that amount of airtime to ridicule our fan base.

I wonder how confident JA is now with regards to the Action Group's threats to release more sensitive information at the same time as the FA confirm an investigation is on-going.

Anderson is a @#/? tosser and I hope you and your cronies get your comeuppance.

I remember the moment this was broadcast live. I have never been so infuriated. Sky Sports News are a @#/? disgrace giving this scumbag that amount of airtime to ridicule our fan base.

I wonder how confident JA is now with regards to the Action Group's threats to release more sensitive information at the same time as the FA confirm an investigation is on-going.

Anderson is a @#/? tosser and I hope you and your cronies get your comeuppance.

Me too, I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was horrific.

I cancelled Sky the same day and it will never be in my house EVER again. Everytime I shred the latest SKY offer is a moment of satisfaction. They are complete scum.

Archived