BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford v. Blackburn Rovers preview

Martin Olsson would be my left hand side choice if he's fit? He was at his best when Allardyce had him playing there i.e. Burnley away etc.

Our weakest area undoubtedly is Central Midfield but....

Sand

Kane Dann Givet Marcus

Williamson Lowe

Jones Dunny King

Rhodes

I believe CKR unavailable for the next two matches? Left side hasn't got a tackle between them there so perhaps swap jones and king around?

Williamson has made a big difference in the centre of midfield. He puts himself about and is a real presence in there. Jones has also made a real difference since coming to the club. Two good signings by appleton. It's strange how Williamson was the least inspiring signing in January yet he has proved to be the most successful so far (closely followed by Jones). Bentley has been poor and DJ got injured.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Hull playing Bristol City as we speak a win for Hull could see Watfords season effectively over until the playoffs start. Having a quick browse of thier forums sounds as though they are looking pretty toothless at the moment with some of their players looking as though they are either a ) on their hols or b ) knackered. We could get something out of this.

Also apparently the game is being broadcast abroad if anybody is interested.

Hull 0 - Bristol City 0. Looks like it's game on for Watford. Something tells me we'll get a draw tomorrow. Could be the three and a half pints of Peroni I had for tea.

Yeah agree.the nature of this division tells you that straight on the back of a Hull slip up tonight, that out of form, not won in 5 Watford will also fail to capitalise-especially at home to a relegation candidate.......then you realise its us they are playing so no doubt we will play our part in keeping the promotion race alive.Any of their strikers not scored for ages and badly in need of a goal ......????

Just about to leave for Watford. Quietly optimistic about this one as the pressure is all on them and they are @#/? at home. Also, Put 50p on Derby and Huddersfield to beat us and due to my lack of betting ability Rovers have won.... 50p has just gone on Watford. Come on you Blues!!

Almunia (GK) ©; Doyley, Ekstrand, Cassetti; Anya, Hogg, Chalobah, Abdi, Pudil; Deeney, Forestieri.

Bond (GK), Yeates, Murray, Briggs, Vydra, Geijo, Battocchio.

Vydra on the bench???

He was on the bench at Ewood too if I remember correctly, pretty odd considering he won Championship player of the year

Less than an hour to go and two pages to the match thread, sad.

who cares???

people have lost interest and find other things to do. cant blame them.

and more people have gone to games now due to lack of tv coverage now in the championship.

Im going pub to watch the game in a minute

COYB!!! 2-0 win for Rovers will Best and Rhodes scoring

Archived