BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford v. Blackburn Rovers preview

I'm hoping that Best's shocking form is down to him still being far from fit. He has looked slightly lazy when I've seen him though...

Would take a draw now to keep it ticking over. Millwall are on a downer, so Tuesday should be easier than today.

I agree, I really hope this isn't Best at full fitness.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame Fabio Nunes isn't on the bench, we could do with a natural winger in the side (and no I don't really care that Nunes hasn't played well in the reserves, players can play bad in the reserves but good in the first team and vice versa).

Goodwillie on for Best 2nd half.....hopefully I mean.

No changes for either side.

But he's pants.

I agree, I really hope this isn't Best at full fitness.

He was rubbish before we signed him and he's hardly going to have improved with a CL injury. He couldn't score for toffee last time he was in this league.

we cant even get a shot away, awful team awful balance, king off because all he does in run through blind alleys then moans when he loses the ball!

best ..well wow, he is a tall strong lad but cant win a header, cant be used as a target man because he seems weak!

goodwillie on and pedersen on for king and best because there are @#/?, this could be a spanking the way its going now!

• Backroom

The problem we have is that we're never going to have a period of pressure or domination, because we are so weak offensively. There are very few teams in the league who pose less of an attacking threat than we do.

Therefore we're pretty much going to have to pray that we nick a goal on the counter, but every time King shoots forward there's nobody there to support him.

1-0 down. That's us done for then....

Tuesday becomes a massive game.

You never know in football....

I watched Hull last night and they must be the worst team ever to be promoted to the Prem ..(I have seen them a few times this season and i am staggered how bad they are )

Archived