BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Rovers away at Millwall in the Championship, 23rd April.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Backroom

Hilarious

I'm not even sure what a Karleigh Osbourne is but players like that are putting us to the sword recently

This is what we are now and the only way is down

You've forgotten about Nunes, Etuhu and who else? Grella??

Forgot about Etuhu. Had no idea Nunes was injured but it doesn't really matter as he is not part of the first team.

It just keeps getting worse.

We make any team look good.

1-0 down, CKR injured and Goodwilllie in... Depressing!!

Edited by Oklahoma

Forgot about Etuhu. Had no idea Nunes was injured but it doesn't really matter as he is not part of the first team.

And now CKR out for the season. Put his shoulder out.

The evil fairy is still gunning for us; determined to relegate us yet further.

Edited by bazza

Via Sky?

I tried it in the BBC Site.

Anyway, I don't think I want to hear the game anymore. It is far too depressing. Fortunatelly Benfica are having a great season otherwise I would just have to stop watching/following my favourite teams..

There is still some hope, Murphy and Orr are on the bench.

Edited by Oklahoma

I tried it in the BBC Site.

Anyway, I don't think I want to hear the game anymore. It is far too depressing. Fortunatelly Benfica are having a great season otherwise I would just have to stop watching/following my favourite teams..

There is still some hope, Murphy and Orr are on the bench.

Channel 0105 on tv.

Oh happy days!!

King should never wear a Rovers shirt EVER again after his showing against Watford. He was a disgrace.

Didn't see the full game, but despite how bad he was he must have more of a claim than Goodwillie

We did have a huge squad but the "disappeared" are growing by the week, just as they did at this time last year. What's happened to Mn Olsson, Lowe and Givet who would all improve tonight's side. Maybe they're injured but the info coming out of Ewood is so pathetic who knows?

King should never wear a Rovers shirt EVER again after his showing against Watford. He was a disgrace.

any player without the requisite level of talent should never wear the rovers shirt.........unfortunately 11 of them are currently doing just that.

this squad make up is so frighteningly similar to what Bradford had when they dropped through all the divisions, Pompey as well no marks/leeches/washed up journeymen.

Didn't see the full game, but despite how bad he was he must have more of a claim than Goodwillie

I saw it all and he was useless. King's 1 of those players who is quite quick but has no footballing ability at all so just runs into people and gets tackled every time he gets it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.