BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys: "after we took over"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always been there.

It's like the Nobbers at work. They are all superfans and they were all there in the 70's when they had their smallest ever crowd due to the strikes.

Last count the attendance was 178,765 :D

No thank you. It's been a refreshing change this summer with the attention seekers back under their rocks. The real fans will get on with supporting the team, the manager and the players into a vital season. If other people are still desperately trying to secure the club a points deduction with their "dossiers" then that's up to them.

I wonder what happened to the ballot on supporting the Rovers Trust, the result of which was due in February.

I wonder what percentage of the legendary 12000 members of BRAG turned up at the AGM last week?!

Real fans ? I've had a season ticket for 40 years you pompous fart people care for what the scumbags have done to our club .

S'funny Abs. It's ALWAYS those who don't like the AG (or the personalities involved) who pick at the scab, yet the likes of you and I, whom I like to call 'balanced', will be the ones censured.

I'm unsure about the word 'balanced' Stuart? ;)

Surely all sane people (regarding Venkys) can only see it one way..........BAD........VERY VERY BAD

Haha, fair enough, you got me. That was me being naughty. ;)

No thank you. It's been a refreshing change this summer with the attention seekers back under their rocks. The real fans will get on with supporting the team, the manager and the players into a vital season. If other people are still desperately trying to secure the club a points deduction with their "dossiers" then that's up to them.

I doubt anyone would want a points deduction my friend, seriously?

I wonder what happened to the ballot on supporting the Rovers Trust, the result of which was due in February.

The release of ballot results was delayed until all membership packs had gone out. I used my vote and it's only fair and democratic that others get the chance to.

I wonder what percentage of the legendary 12000 members of BRAG turned up at the AGM last week?!

12,000 members you must be using the Agnew formula for counting people.

At the end of April this place was in a frenzy regarding the Shaw case. Talk of the dossier contents being revealed this summer. Even Kamy was saying he expected a lot to come out in the close season.

Glen posted (and then deleted) a message saying there would 'Anderson and Kean stories' 100% 'hitting the broadsheets' detailing how they 'monopolised a 138 year old institution'. Added to this loads of hints about the Brunei, the British Virgin islands and the role of Indoo Sella Di Monteluce.

All of that anticipation has completely evaporated without further mention. I wouldn't mind knowing why!

A possible Rangers situation ? If so let the cat out the bag and we'll start again if need be with people who have only th3 clubs best interests at heart and not some shysters thousands of miles away with no interest in football or possible shadow owners whose aim is to move cash around ?

A possible Rangers situation ? If so let the cat out the bag and we'll start again if need be with people who have only th3 clubs best interests at heart and not some shysters thousands of miles away with no interest in football or possible shadow owners whose aim is to move cash around ?

Not only does the cat not seem to exist, but it doesn't even look like there is a bag.

"balanced" hahahaaa

All im gonna say is that i truly hope neither of you ever get called for jury duty.

P.s. Are you calling the action group a scab?(or is that just their latest name , only kidding ;) )

Nowt to do with you if I've done , doing or doing jury service .

The conspiracy theories are circumstantial, at best. Still waiting for BRAG to blow the lid on it all.

circumstantial!

we have been relegated, loosing money hand over fist, agents and ex managers living the life of riley

what is circumstantial about that?

I doubt anyone would want a points deduction my friend, seriously?

The release of ballot results was delayed until all membership packs had gone out. I used my vote and it's only fair and democratic that others get the chance to.

12,000 members you must be using the Agnew formula for counting people.

Presumably you must still be getting new members joining, so is the ballot going to go on ad infinitum until you haven't had a member join for x months? They count the Indian general election in five days without waiting for everyone in the country to reach voting age, which would make it unfair by your logic.

Archived