BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham vs Rovers

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Well, we always tend to go behind. Bowyer's shown he's capable of changing things, so not too concerned yet.

Jeez, Stelling on Soccer Saturday just said we haven't won consecutive away games since 2009! That's shocking and embarrassing.

Jeez, Stelling on Soccer Saturday just said we haven't won consecutive away games since 2009! That's shocking and embarrassing.

Throw in Steve Kean as manager for a couple of those and then it becomes understandable!

Our bench options look horrendous. We had to grab the first goal in my opinion today. Out with a whimper then.

Listening to a Birmingham based commentary. They have absolutely slated Rovers effort and passion in the first half.

Called out our inability to string more than three passes together going forwards but laughed at out ability to string eight together going backwards.

• Backroom

Listening to a Birmingham based commentary. They have absolutely slated Rovers effort and passion in the first half.

Called out our inability to string more than three passes together going forwards but laughed at out ability to string eight together going backwards.

To be fair we've been laughable at passing for years. Our players were pretty bad at it under Allardyce, too - which is why he adopted a system which suited the poor technical quality of our squad. It's something Kean and Berg failed to grasp, and Appleton simply didn't have the tactical knowledge to overcome deficiencies in the same way Allardyce does.

Didn't realise kick offs were not at 3. Whoops.

Wolves are screwed. 2-0 down. Will they be the first club to suffer successive relegations from the PL?

May be wrong but i think a few have done the double drop ?

Just the norm then, every other set of fans etc we have come across this season have commented how poor our team plays and how lacklustre and unfit they seem.

To be fair we've been laughable at passing for years. Our players were pretty bad at it under Allardyce, too - which is why he adopted a system which suited the poor technical quality of our squad. It's something Kean and Berg failed to grasp, and Appleton simply didn't have the tactical knowledge to overcome deficiencies in the same way Allardyce does.

I don't think it's what the Birmingham commentary crew expected from us. They were very surprised.

We know what to expect. It just clarifies that the wider football world still doesn't realise what a mess we are.

My mate has just texted me from game - " Rovers lazy b*stards should have stayed in pub "

• Moderation Lead

That's what I thought but I seem to remember someone posting something on here about us potentially being the first. Must be wrong.

Someone on here talking absolute horse muck for a change. As I mentioned above, Swindon did in 1995.

I've said it all season, King is bloody awful. Little effort and poor at retaining the ball.

As I say, a whimper. We should not expect anymore from these rubber dinghy men I guess, although I tend to get my hopes up too easily. The likes of Cameron Stewart and Bentley need to clear off and be forgotten come May 5th.

Seems like we are absolute shyte, yet again.

I think this lot are a disgrace and show no respect for those who've spent their hard earned brass and gone down to Brum today.

IMO, Bowyer is not the answer and this Bowyer love-in should stop.

Archived