BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham vs Rovers

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season over feck off venkys boooooooooooooo

I second that, and I hope several of the first team squad get the sh1ts on the beach this closed season, some of them are a disgrace to the profession.

I hope Watford score now after the stupid folk from Yorkshire have ran onto the pitch, again

Nothing wrong with going on to the pitch at the end of the season, used to happen EVERY season at Ewood, and I for one wish it still did.

• Backroom

Nothing wrong with going on to the pitch at the end of the season, used to happen EVERY season at Ewood, and I for one wish it still did.

They ran on with two minutes left which delayed their penalty that they then missed

Absolute idiots

• Backroom

So we are on page 7 of a match thread 30 minutes after the FT whistle and no discussion of the match.

Well done Venkys....

If we'd been in the relegation dogfight, it would've been a diff story, but instead we're all in the championship thread. I take your point Phil, but be careful what you wish for.

So we are on page 7 of a match thread 30 minutes after the FT whistle and no discussion of the match.

Well done Venkys....

Sat in Bham New St waiting for train home. There wasn't a lot to say about the game. Brum edged 1st half, we improved late on. Felt like a friendly today.

Sat in Bham New St waiting for train home. There wasn't a lot to say about the game. Brum edged 1st half, we improved late on. Felt like a friendly today.

All credit to you and the other fans that made the trip today.

would love bolton to go up, shows what a good manager appointment can do

"Are you local" as Tubbs would say, I hope they go bust before we do.

Thank God we have Jordan Rhodes.

For now

Today was always going to be like a training exercise. Hope those who travelled enjoyed the usual end of season festivities.

Thank god for Rhodes. Hopefully his wage will stave off interest from other Championship Clubs in the summer and maybe Premiership Clubs will have the same misgivings as the critics on here - although I doubt it.

No doubt it will be very difficult to get some other high earners off the wage bill but for me an absolute cull of our overblown squad is ideally required.

I'd like to see a core of players something like Sandomierski, Kean, Kane Henley Morris Givet Hanley Dann Williamson Etuhu Jones Lowe Nunes Rochina Rhodes.

The rest can all do one for me and then the new manager would have to try and be a lot more successful in the transfer market than we were this season.

Thank god for Rhodes. Hopefully his wage will stave off interest from other Championship Clubs in the summer and maybe Premiership Clubs will have the same misgivings as the critics on here - although I doubt it.

Hopefully we'll be able to afford his wages!

Today was always going to be like a training exercise. Hope those who travelled enjoyed the usual end of season festivities.

No doubt it will be very difficult to get some other high earners off the wage bill but for me an absolute cull of our overblown squad is ideally required.

I'd like to see a core of players something like Sandomierski, Kean, Kane Henley Morris Givet Hanley Dann Williamson Etuhu Jones Lowe Nunes Rochina Rhodes.

The rest can all do one for me and then the new manager would have to try and be a lot more successful in the transfer market than we were this season.

Partly agree buy surprised you include "I never pass forward" Etuhu and "I play on my terms only" Givet.

Archived