BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Chief Executive for Rovers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God knows.

My money is on Kevin Smith, Kevin used to do odd jobs around the ground at PNE. He'd be a perfect fit as our new CEO.

So you prefer this version then?

jesus.jpg

Bonus points for anyone who gets the link!

Whether it is a good move or not depends on who they bring in, obviously. Their track record isn't exactly fantastic when it comes to important employment decisions. We'll know whether the person they bring in is any good or not by whether he keeps Agnew and Durrrrek Shaw in a job

If this report is accurate it would also suggest a sale is not on the horizon.

They must think there's still some money left to be made.

We've got a manager even if only interim.

You can't run a club without a finance director.

we havent got a permanent manager and we need one for sure.

this new person will bring in a Finance Director but not the most important problem really. hopefully this guy will have a football admin background

Guest Norbert

So you prefer this version then?

jesus.jpg

Bonus points for anyone who gets the link!

Kevin Smith is the name of the bloke who directed that Dogma, I think.

Anyway, let's be realistic, it'll either be Shebby, Agnew or some pillock linked to the tantric tw_t. It would suggest the Indian scum are staying, which is a real shame.

we havent got a permanent manager and we need one for sure.

this new person will bring in a Finance Director but not the most important problem really. hopefully this guy will have a football admin background

I'll take advice but as a PLC and professional football club, I'd suggest having an FD would be a basic requirement. If Karen Silk is leaving (and I don't think I've seen a formal confirmation yet) then we are without. Unless we are planning to have one of Venkys factory accountants manage the finances from India.

Why are you suddenly desperate for a new manager above all else, btw, I thought you wanted to give the job to Bowyer permanently earlier in the week?

Kevin Smith is the name of the bloke who directed that Dogma, I think.

Anyway, let's be realistic, it'll either be Shebby, Agnew or some pillock linked to the tantric tw_t. It would suggest the Indian scum are staying, which is a real shame.

Well done that man. Extra credit for naming the effigy?

I think it will be someone other than Agnew or Singh. It has to be really. I can't imagine Venkys are particularly pleased at the Shaw recommendation given that Venkys believe Shaw went rogue. Not saying it won't be another line-toer but I suspect we'll be seeing a new cast member soon.

I'll take advice but as a PLC and professional football club, I'd suggest having an FD would be a basic requirement. If Karen Silk is leaving (and I don't think I've seen a formal confirmation yet) then we are without. Unless we are planning to have one of Venkys factory accountants manage the finances from India.

Why are you suddenly desperate for a new manager above all else, btw, I thought you wanted to give the job to Bowyer permanently earlier in the week?

firstly, Silk is working her notice.

I would give the Job to Bowyer unless we can get an outstanding manager. cant see it personally and Bowyer wants it aswell but wont go public incase he doesnt it.

but we experience football CEO asap. to make decisions here and help the owners run the club.

firstly, Silk is working her notice.

I would give the Job to Bowyer unless we can get an outstanding manager. cant see it personally and Bowyer wants it aswell but wont go public incase he doesnt it.

but we experience football CEO asap. to make decisions here and help the owners run the club.

Agree with that. Although I still can't recall seeing Silk's resignation confirmed anywhere 'officially'.

Not sure if we will pass any company directors tests (for a PLC) once Silk (and Shaw) leave though. Might be another reason why they might give Shaw another chance. Interesting few days coming up, early close season.

Kamy and Nicko plus Glen Mullan have confirmed Silk is leaving

So nothing official then.

Surprised (and not) that the LT aren't a lot closer to stuff like this. It's all well and good people like Cryer tweeting from personal accounts but the local paper have do much material it's untrue. Probably enjoy the advertising revenue. Although the club probably need the LT as much as the other way around. If you're reading Chris (Flanagan - not Chadwick ;) ) get on it!!!

Steve kean is the new CEO

No Abbey, Kean will surely be in the running for the Real Madrid job should Jose walk at the end of the season, he's a gem that lad, just ask Nicko :wacko:

Pity Karen Silk is leaving.. anyway, how many times can they get these decisions wrong still? its really really baffling. Even if Tonto Tantric is advising them, then surely with all his years of experience, should at least know what he is doing, and have better contacts, no?

Archived