BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 91 days

like everyone else said, rhodes sold, bowyer given the job as hes 'a hard worker, who puts alot of hours in', appoint an assistant manager like carlton palmer, sign a load of lebenese kids to give agents some spending money, win first 3 games and then go on a long winless run only for chaddy to say bowyer is still a footballing genious, singh will call everyone robbie on the radio, venkyscum will give positive soundbites about how they are determined to get promotion, bowyer sacked in january, chaddy upset a footballing genious is sacked, appoint the manager of northern conference side wewinfsodall utd, paul mercenary. go on another winless run cumilating in relegation.

Chuckled a bit at this post, but sadly, I make you right.

I think there will be talk of an experienced football man coming onto the board - then Shebby will be promoted

There will be talk of an experienced decent pedigree manager coming in - then Bowyer will be confirmed full time

Talk of some high quality players being targeted and that we don't have to sell - then we'll sign cast offs and sell the likes of Hanley

Talk of a new sponsor - then probiz will extend at the last minute

And some will still try and put a positive slant on it!!!!

Sad but all too true. Based on experience.

Including the last sentence!

When do we expect the famous 'confused' speech again from Venkytash....

'' We are very confused,with all the money we have Loaned and all the Managers we have sacked,we thought we would go up''??.

The famous Sky Sports "exclusive" interview with one of the planks.

Can't wait for it this summer, saying they are still confused, need time to think about things, and they love the club/fans, here for the long term.

Venky's will admit they got it wrong and now need a football person to bring the good times and they appoint Mr. Steve Kean with Miles Anderson as his assistant.

or

the club will go into administration and sell Rhodes for a quid, no season tickets will be sold as the club do not know if it can fulfill next season's fixtures.

Both more likely than us getting promoted next season

Venkys will appoint a new CEO to run the club for them.

Shaw and Slivester will be sack next week.

Hopefully Bowyer appoint the Permanent manager.

but don't see Venkys selling the club tho.(sadly).

hopefully a large overhaul of the squad aswell.

Rhodes, Dann, Lowe, Henley, Hanley and Kean all staying and building a team around them.

Cue repeat of this season. WHo takes over from Bowyer before xmas??

I wouldn't. doesn't score enough goals for a striker. would like to see Rochina in behind Rhodes for next season with King on the wing using his pace and sign a winger(Chris Burke) to put crosses in for him.

Glad about that Chaddy. It would have made me doubt myself if you had agreed. Kaz and Dunny are the only ones with any aggression. Needed in this league. Unfortunately Dunny can't be relied on now.

Venkys may well surprise the lot of us. Personally the way they have treat the fans is beyond contempt BUT I do wonder if the penny has dropped and they realise they are the ones who have been raped and pillaged of their dollars.

There has got to be a positive within their decision making process and they must now see that they need a footballing person to run the club.

Shaw and Agnew need firing, Shabby needs keaning off as well. Let GB be the manager, if anything else it will bring stability on the pitch.

As for the rest of summer, its The Ashes, bring on the crims.

Venkys may well surprise the lot of us. Personally the way they have treat the fans is beyond contempt BUT I do wonder if the penny has dropped and they realise they are the ones who have been raped and pillaged of their dollars.

There has got to be a positive within their decision making process and they must now see that they need a footballing person to run the club.

Shaw and Agnew need firing, Shabby needs keaning off as well. Let GB be the manager, if anything else it will bring stability on the pitch.

I agree with everything you suggest.

My fear is that even if the penny has dropped, they won't know how to themselves find a footballing person to run the club whilst at the same time having Shaw etc trying to convince them they can help them bring success to the club.

The Raos are dealing with a sport they don't know an awful amount about in a culture which is alien to them at the same time as doing virtually nothing about trying to become more familiar with that culture.

Chaddy Mode Activated:

Venkys have learned from their mistakes and are finally looking to hire
staff who are competent enough to carry out their role within the club in a
professional manner. They are going to go all out to ensure that the
management team work well with the players and get the best out of them.
This summer will also see the owners offer a full and frank apology and assume
full responsibility for the disastrous situation the club finds itself in
today.

Chaddy Mode Off:

A set of brainless morons with newly adopted good intentions is still a set
of brainless morons....Sigh....

I can't see any silver linings appearing any time soon. I think the best news we are likely to hear will be that Rhodes feels sorry for us and will play another season, then leave when we get relegated.

You've just watched a season full of horrible, dull football...it must be bad if you're looking forward to watching bloomin' cricket!

Bear in mind that's Jim you are referring to. I just bought a house so Summer will be awesome for me, it's been a great distraction from Rovers woes thus far.

Beginning to be worried about next season already , 91 days is now 88 ..

Shaw , Agnew and Singh are still employed by the club ....Should have been removed already .

By all accounts Gary Bowyer is going to be the manager next season , absolutely nothing against Bowyer he saved us from relegation and could do the same next season ...A proper manager needs to be employed .

Venkys appear to have settled for mid table next season at best , a bloody good sort of the dross employed by the club is imperative ..Sadly it won't happen ..

Why Venkys still want BRFC is a mystery ,that even Mr Sherlock Holmes would find baffling ! Maybe there is a Moriarity hiding somewhere ?

To compound things , I have just read that DJ Campbell will be returning next season , can see the headlines now RHODESSOLD TO HULL ...We used to sing 'First Division here we come ' well it is coming very soon !

Venkys have no ambition for the club and are quite happy to see it fall further ...

The real question is WHY ?

Archived