BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers on Sunday

Danny wants to see the final year his contract, shock horror - said if he wasn't in the managers plans he would need to look at it as he wants to be playing. Gets on with Bowyer and wants him to get the job - then goes on to say you need a manager in the Championship with experience of managing in that league, nice one Danny boy!

David Thompson was bloody class for us. Too bad injuries put paid to his career.

Agree and agree some more.

How we could do with his ilk right now. Really got in amongst em and could actually play too. All too often forgotten when people

reminisce about great Rovers players of yesteryear.

• Bowyer as Manager, McPhilips as number 2 and Danny Murphy as player/first team coach

Normally I'd think this post was a wind up, but you seem to be a bit of a cock generally....Total inexperience throughout.

Maclaren with Steve Harrison and Steve Round would do me........

Guest Norbert

I'm not a fan of the idea of McLoser and his bunch. He's been a failure since he won the league wit Twente. He'll want relatively big wages and will be a flop.

I'd rather keep Bowyer and sign a couple of really good coaches if that was the alternative.

Normally I'd think this post was a wind up, but you seem to be a bit of a cock generally....Total inexperience throughout.

Maclaren with Steve Harrison and Steve Round would do me........

Steve Round is number 2 to Moyes so why would he come to Rovers???

McClaren as manager I would be happy with but a lot of fans I don't think would tbh.

But I fully expect Bowyer to be named Permanent manager in the next couple of weeks. McPhilips as his number 2.

Bowyer and McPhilips are very experience coaches. both done well to keep us up.

Steve Harrison is experience coach hopefully someone that Bowyer if named manager would bring in on to his coaching staff or someone with A lot of coaching experience.

Steve Round is number 2 to Moyes so why would he come to Rovers???

McClaren as manager I would be happy with but a lot of fans I don't think would tbh.

But I fully expect Bowyer to be named Permanent manager in the next couple of weeks. McPhilips has his number 2.

Bowyer and McPhilips are very experience coaches. both done well to keep us up.

Steve Harrison is experience coach hopefully someone that Bowyer if named manager would bring in on to his coaching staff or someone with A lot of coaching experience.

The problem is Chaddy you'd be happy with the next Rovers manager if it was Ken Barlow. You're beginning to suffer from a credibility gap.

David Thompson was bloody class for us. Too bad injuries put paid to his career.

Too right he was.

When you consider some of the really limited footballers who've played in our midfield in the last few years, even going back to the Hughes era, the talent we had back than is unreal.

The problem is Chaddy you'd be happy with the next Rovers manager if it was Ken Barlow. You're beginning to suffer from a credibility gap.

WRONG AGAIN!!!

wouldn't be happy with Taylor, Sven, Warnock or McLeish as next manager.

WRONG AGAIN!!!

wouldn't be happy with Taylor, Sven, McClaren, Warnock or McLeish as next manager.

!!!

Nothing wrong with the idea but you put has instead of as

it was a simple typical error.

time for Stuart post to

!!!

you want an experience manager but you don't want McClaren. is experience manager so why don't you want him then?

time for Stuart post to

you want an experience manager but you don't want McClaren. is experience manager so why don't you want him then?

Chaddy, you've posted that you WOULD be happy with McClaren then 14 minutes later posted that you WOULDN'T be happy with him.

Which is it?

it was a simple typical error.

We know it was and we all do it - type and then read afterwards and think "Why didn't I check before I posted". It was just quite an odd image that your typo created. Nobody's having a go - not on that one anyway.

We know it was and we all do it - type and then read afterwards and think "Why didn't I check before I posted". It was just quite an odd image that your typo created. Nobody's having a go - not on that one anyway.

thanks.

Archived