BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers on Sunday

would be happy.

would you be happy with him?

Happy is the wrong word but after the last 2 years it'd be the best we could hope for. I wouldn't throw my season ticket away over it.

Now what about Ken Barlow? Who would have his number 2?

McClaren, no. Not good and hasn't got the kind of experience we would need. Experienced yes, but not the right kind of guy.

that's why I keep saying what type of experience does the new manager need???

experience in Championship and promotion experience???

if we had appoint McCarthy or Holloway then it would be excellent appointment after Kean leaving. I cant stand Holloway as person or his comments but I recognise that it would be good for Rovers. cos of his experience at this level

Now what about Ken Barlow? Who would have his number 2?

Pathetic. his name shouldn't even be on this MB after recent issues

that's why I keep saying what type of experience does the new manager need???

experience in Championship and promotion experience???

if we had appoint McCarthy or Holloway then it would be excellent appointment after Kean leaving. I cant stand Holloway as person or his comments but I recognise that it would be good for Rovers. cos of his experience at this level

Pathetic.

McCarthy or Holloway yes, I too would have taken either of them in a heartbeat. Just have family who are Boro fans and know that he wasn't realy popular there. There's something very false about the guy and I don't mean that Dutch accent. He strikes me, and I'm prepared to be proved wrong, as the kind who'd say or do anything to get the job, if he wanted it and would probably be puppetlike which I suppose makes him a shoe in to get it What we need is someone to lift the spirits around the place. Rules out most decent managers

What we need is someone to lift the spirits around the place. Rules out most decent managers

Why wouldn't a decent manager lift the spirits?

That's definitely what we need, by the way.

He would, but he won't come . I put that badly. What i meant was we need someone to do that but I can't see the kind of name that would do that being willing to work with the current shambles. Without a change in the way the club is run, and preferably a change of owners, I just don't see any real hope of our attracting the kind of guy who would lift players, fans and the rest of the town who might come to the odd match but currently won't

Why wouldn't a decent manager lift the spirits?

That's definitely what we need, by the way.

can't think of too many managers who would lift the spirit of the fans and Players.

a lot of fans are divided on who to appoint.

He would, but he won't come . I put that badly. What i meant was we need someone to do that but I can't see the kind of name that would do that being willing to work with the current shambles. Without a change in the way the club is run, and preferably a change of owners, I just don't see any real hope of our attracting the kind of guy who would lift players, fans and the rest of the town who might come to the odd match but currently won't

agree

Deidre or his solicitor

Didn't Deidre run off with a bloke called Rashid? Was he Indian? I'm just trying to think of the marketing appeal in India.

Edit

He was Moroccan. That one is a non-starter then. It's a shame because at 81 Ken does have the experience many are calling for.

I'm coming round to the idea of Barlow as manager to be honest.

Would be good regular PR in the Weatherfield Gazette.

With a backroom team of Webster, Alahan and Cole we could be looking at a Premier League return.

I'm coming round to the idea of Barlow as manager to be honest.

Would be good regular PR in the Weatherfield Gazette.

With a backroom team of Webster, Alahan and Cole we could be looking at a Premier League return.

I'd definately have Gail Platt on the playing staff. If you blurred your eyes it'd be like having Robbie Savage back.

Archived