BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho wants Kean as his chelsea no2

Being completely serious, he's probably a very good assistant and has seemed pretty decent in working with young players. Obviously as a manager he was a disaster, but Mourinho would deal with the tactics and related stuff. I doubt there's anything to this story, but I seriously don't think Keans a bad coach. Big Sam clearly saw something in him

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've just been reviewing the papers on Talk Shoyte, the guy from press was saying Kean had a very, very good reputation as a coach.

yes ! very,very you read it right.

You just could'nt make it up, and the two dicks in the studio agreed with him.

It sounds like the tantric tentacles are reaching out into the world of football punditry again. Someone must be on the look out for a job...

They've just been reviewing the papers on Talk Shoyte, the guy from press was saying Kean had a very, very good reputation as a coach.

yes ! very,very you read it right.

You just could'nt make it up, and the two dicks in the studio agreed with him.

I initially thought B.ollocks, but it'd be typical of the turd and the sewer that is English football, if he landed on his feet!

Being completely serious, he's probably a very good assistant and has seemed pretty decent in working with young players. Obviously as a manager he was a disaster, but Mourinho would deal with the tactics and related stuff. I doubt there's anything to this story, but I seriously don't think Keans a bad coach. Big Sam clearly saw something in him

Being completely serious, Fred West was probably a much better B&B land lord than he was given credit for...

I also doubt there is anything in the story, as for Big Sam seeing something in him I doubt that, I reckon he got the job on someone's

bullsh*t recommendation, he's always been a chancer and nothing more !

It is a managerial dream team though

The special one and the 'special' one

Yes Jose is obviously looking for a someone who is at least on a level par tactically, these sort of coaches a very,very hard to find

in British football.

BTW do we have any proof that Kean speaks fluent portuguese.

You mean has anyone we know actually had a conversation with him in Portuguese?

With Nunes, Nuno Gomes, Rosado, Henrique, Edinho......Jorge, Ribeiro and Vukcevic it wouldn't surprise me if even the tea lady speaks Portuguese now.

He played for that 7th division side over there for 3 seasons according to Wiki. More than enough time, even for a moron such as as him.

He also know Mourinho from his time in Portugal and regularly used to meet him when Mourinho was at Chelsea and Kean at Fulham.

I hate Kean with an absolute passion, but even I will concede as coach he is still very highly regarded.

He also know Mourinho from his time in Portugal and regularly used to meet him when Mourinho was at Chelsea and Kean at Fulham.

I hate Kean with an absolute passion, but even I will concede as coach he is still very highly regarded*.

* by people outside of Blackburn.

I hate Kean with an absolute passion, but even I will concede as coach he is still very highly regarded.

Take alcohol and being promoted beyond his capabilities out of the equation, Kamy, he probably is.

Problem for him now, he has previous. That's going to be held against him.

hope this comes off, because i would love kean and his fat tantric dancing master and his cuckoo clock partners to get up to some of their 'schemes" with Abramovich, lets face it they think they are untouchable so won't be able to keep their greasy paws out of the till , he's got some pretty handy mates back in Russia.

Bet there';s a few London bars rubbing their hands in anticipation

Regarding when he was apparently approached previously , in every report the news of the approach seems to have come from kean himself , no other source, so was probably some drunken ramble and convinced himself. Chelsea approached kean direct before approaching Coventry ? and judging for his love of lying (as proven in a court room) if he said it was raining i'd go outside to check

Seriously, who on earth is going to open themselves up to becoming part of the bag of Kean that comes with SK?

He has already been outed by one video which came out ages after it was shot and he no doubt was caught completely by surprise by, how many more videos rendering him unemployable are out there?

I have heard rumours of three different ones....

The word has always been that he was a highly regarded coach yet the only people who say this are media people. Of players who've worked with him the only one i can think of who has endorsed this is Andy Cole who said something along the lines of Keano used to put on some lively sessions. When he came to Ewood he was 3rd in line behind Sam and Mcdonald so not even a number 2. He may well have been brought to the club by the tantric one who was working for the trust at the time, a favour perhaps ? Also which big names has he worked along side....oh yes er Chris Coleman :)

Don't understand why being fluent in Portugese has any bearing on it ? Mourinho speaks perfectly good English doesn't he?

Archived