BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho wants Kean as his chelsea no2

Love this comment to the article :D

"Me, my liver and my cat, Misty, would like to sincerely thank you Mr Nursey for your article. I've had a really crappy day today, working a Bank Holiday, lost my wallet, then my work load doubled because someone phoned in sick. So, when I got home I was miserable and was about to numb my pain by downing a bottle of Vodka. This would have inevitably led me to kicking the cat, which I would have greatly regretted as me and Misty are very close. However just before I reached for the bottle I saw the Headline 'No Way Jose!' and read your article about Mr Kean. And thank goodness I did. The humour and cutting wit lifted me from my moribund state. The fit of uncontrollable laughter I was then consumed by, placed me in such a physical state of incapacity I was prevented from reaching the Vodka bottle which I had hidden in the toilet cistern. Its rare for a piece of writing to have such a profound life changing affect. Many thanks James."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The word has always been that he was a highly regarded coach yet the only people who say this are media people. Of players who've worked with him the only one i can think of who has endorsed this is Andy Cole who said something along the lines of Keano used to put on some lively sessions. When he came to Ewood he was 3rd in line behind Sam and Mcdonald so not even a number 2. He may well have been brought to the club by the tantric one who was working for the trust at the time, a favour perhaps ? Also which big names has he worked along side....oh yes er Chris Coleman :)

Can you provide a quote either direct or inderect where anyone involved in football as a player or manager has desribed him as well-respected or a good coach.

No don't think so. Just a platitude.

He was a pisspoor coach and a even worse as a manager, and then there is the lying, back-stabbing, double-dealing and criminality to add to that.

A highly respected coach? Prior to Venky's, his career had hit the dizzying heights of Coventry, Fulham, Reading and Real Sociedad before joining us as first team coach.

Coaches with that kind of CV are ten-a-penny. If he was highly rated then he would have had bigger names on his CV by now. He was on the dole for a fair while before we hired him.

It doesn't matter how outrageous and implausible the story is, Team Kean just want to get his name back in the limelight, as no one's willing to hire their client. He's a two bob coach and a pitiful excuse for a manager.

Old Tantric has to justify his charges, doesn't he?

Takes some doing getting your media mates to publish a completely fabricated story, purely to get your client's name in the papers.

It's not like he offers his services free of charge...

Guest Norbert

I'd love him to take on another manager's job though, just to prove that he is a complete tw_t. Then all the c_nts at SEM Soccer Saturday will have to eat their words or find even more daft excuses for his crapness.

A highly respected coach? Prior to Venky's, his career had hit the dizzying heights of Coventry, Fulham, Reading and Real Sociedad before joining us as first team coach.

Coaches with that kind of CV are ten-a-penny. If he was highly rated then he would have had bigger names on his CV by now. He was on the dole for a fair while before we hired him.

Sadly for us he went from the dole to being a millionaire in the space of about 2yrs. Amazing when you think about it, only in football could something so wrong happen and im pretty sure a bit of stick from a few northerners was well worth it whenever he checks his balance the t'''t. He should be flung out of football for good. How any other club or set of fans could tolerate this guy is beyond me !

He also know Mourinho from his time in Portugal and regularly used to meet him when Mourinho was at Chelsea and Kean at Fulham.

I hate Kean with an absolute passion, but even I will concede as coach he is still very highly regarded.

Track record not very good though is it ? even before Rovers.

He's nothing but a bullsh*tter, Iv'e met too many of his type not to recognise it.

Kean to Wolves would see them in League 2 this time next season, absolutely guaranteed.

I just hope its true then another club can suffer in the same manner that we suffered.

Childish yes but if I am ever to mentally rid myself of the SCUMBAG then this is the only way.................SCUMBAG.

It doesn't matter how outrageous and implausible the story is, Team Kean just want to get his name back in the limelight, as no one's willing to hire their client. He's a two bob coach and a pitiful excuse for a manager.

You forgot that he is an even more pitiful excuse for a man. A gutless, lying piece of @#/?.

I truly hope this is not a true story as I would love it if the turd was never employed again.

Kamy,

just curious. Does your hatred of Kean with a passion stem from the reasons that all of us despise him, or is it that bit deeper given things you know which aren't currently in the public domain?

Thanks

It stems much deeper than just what happened on the pitch.

The funny thing is, I bet he'll actually apply and think he'll stand a chance, such is his delusion.

I would let him manage cooking a hard boiled egg, nevermind a football club.

I hope he does get another job in management. Only when he completely ruins another club will the rest of the country realise what we went through and revise their vitriolic stereotype of Rovers fans.

Archived