BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho wants Kean as his chelsea no2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did he turn Phil Jones into a £16.5m player?

Allardyce put him in for a storming debut and I am pretty sure he was injured for the majority of Keans horrible reign before leaving for Man Utd?

Did'nt want Jordan Rhodes either, wanted the guy who went to Forest can't remember his name.

Guest Norbert

I can guess the crap that is in the article about Kean being unfairly treated at Rovers, he discovered Cold Fusion power as well as Phil Jones, and is a brilliant man. It amazes me how thick some sports 'journalists' can be, but then 95% of them can only write rubbish about Wayne Rooney or England because they don't have the intelligence, interest or drive to write about heavier stuff like economics, world events etc.

From the article;

Highlights included a 3-2 win at Old Trafford in December 2011 against Man United (Kean also drew against United in his three games versus them).

Yes he did preside over relegation last season from the top-flight after a tortuous campaign dogged by fan protests.

But there were extenuating circumstances as he had to slash the wage bill and brought in £35million in transfer fees for the Venky's.

He turned Phil Jones into a £16.5m defender/midfielder for Man United to sign in June 2011 after getting Jones to pen a new Rovers contract in the February with a big release clause.

And despite taking Blackburn down, Kean signed Jordan Rhodes and walked away from the club with Rovers third in the Championship despite losing summer signing Leon Best to injury without the striker hardly kicking a ball.

From where I am standing, Blackburn have certainly subsequently missed Kean - whose case for constructive dismissal was settled - as they have lurched from crisis to crisis under the hapless Venky's, who I think deserve most of the blame for the club's demise.

Utter, utter tripe.

Guest Norbert

It went to sh_t when Piers Morgan ran it, and dropped the word 'Daily' from the title. Now it is a pale, vaguely leftie knock off version of The Daily Star.

The daily s.e.m / kentaro rag are just throwing his name out there to try and get him a job somewhere by creating the illusion he's bound for Chelsea. Just trying to flush out any potential suitors. there's more money to be made with this toerag, he's no shame. we all knew he's surface again and gradually the story of him at Rovers will get twisted and twisted by his buddies in the press until he's a martar again. This guy is tantrics potential goose to lay another golden egg, they'll stop at nowt to get him meaningful profitable employment. Anyway if he did get a gig at Chelsea then unless he was just an interpreter or working with the youth he'd get found out for the dud that he is. Seriously what credentials has he got to work with top drawer top international players. 5 years ago they could have said he's a young up an coming coach with potential ( as if ) but not now. Damaged goods and not so young. Makes my blood boil that t'''t does. Rant over.

Archived