BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Late Kick Off (BBC Sunday)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Late Kick Off show on Sunday had a feature on Rovers. The Rovers bit is on between 14:40 and 19:36

There is one significant moment in this clip......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01sbhrl/Late_Kick_Off_North_West_2013_Episode_9/

which is?

was it Gary Bowyer after match comments about meeting the owners and would he take the job?

or his Rhodes staying at rovers next season?

I seem to recall they interviewed some fans. One younger fan was particularly strange looking at 16.30 :/

Was it to do with Paul Agnew showing the "owners" onto the pitch when they were first introduced?

• Moderation Lead

Bingo , from contractor to being the one who introduced venkys as the new owners of Blackburn Rovers , hope this opens one or twos eyes at the pure size of certain task

He's certainly had a swift ascent up the ladder...

Any progress in the last few weeks of said task, gents?

Working hard on things , especially overseas , things are being put out anonymously , and have been for last 2 weeks .

We are in talks with certain outlets and are interacting with informants as we cut through the red tape .

Whilst its my understanding the FA have made direct request to the owners

Agnew

The man who stood by Steve Kean

Awful at PR and widely ridiculed by all respected journos in the North West

Twisted PR and blocked real fan comments protecting the Rao family

Promoted above ability to board

Put forward close pal Shaw for MD

Revolting individual who needs driven/hounded out ASAP.

Working hard on things , especially overseas , things are being put out anonymously , and have been for last 2 weeks .

We are in talks with certain outlets and are interacting with informants as we cut through the red tape .

Whilst its my understanding the FA have made direct request to the owners

Fantastic. Keep at it. We'll bring this house of cards crashing down.

I'm pretty sure Agnew was already press officer at that point.

Not exactly that telling. We all know he's a worm who's had his feet firmly under the table since Venky's took over. Probably not the best analogy now that I've thought about it...

I'm pretty sure Agnew was already press officer at that point.

Not exactly that telling. We all know he's a worm who's had his feet firmly under the table since Venky's took over. Probably not the best analogy now that I've thought about it...

Why didn't the then chairman introduce Venkys to the Ewood crowd?

I always thought they used his PR company therefore he wasn't officially an employee, on the payroll etc until he joined the board of directors. Then the club started using another company that I think is run by Andy Nield?

Whether that is the most recent one attributed to when Appleton was hired I don't know.

Archived