BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chris Taylor - Set to sign

Millwall winger Chris Taylor set to sign for Rovers on a free transfer. Player has told Millwall that he wants to move back up North and that he is joining Rovers. Source:Lancashire Telegraph.

Who's his agent please ?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon also says this is Bowyer who has lined up in yesterday Daily Mirror.

Taylor was very impress for Millwall.

Can see him playing on the right wing for us.

we need good championship players not over paid ex PL players.

look at Cardiff and Hull squad. not too many ex PL but players who know this league and how to play in this league

Bowyer isnt the manager yet is he so who's this lads agent whilst the club are signing players with no manager in place.

Agreed. If we could possibly add David Jones on a free, Kane on a season-long loan as well - then I think these would be good solid signings for us.

Definitely. Still think we need some more pace in the team. Would like to see Jerome Thomas and DJ Campbell come in as well. Need a winger with pace.

Definitely. Still think we need some more pace in the team. Would like to see Jerome Thomas and DJ Campbell come in as well. Need a winger with pace.

Thomas would be good also (another free!), quite liking the idea of Taylor, King, Thomas and Judge in wide areas, taking on full backs and getting crosses into the box.

So we're trying to sign decent young(ish) players who won't want £40k a week and won't come with loads of agent baggage. Players who are amongst the best at their current clubs?

@#/? Rovers.

DJ Campbell is a done deal to come here.

Haven't seen you on here in ages mate, good to hear from you.

So we're trying to sign decent young(ish) players who won't want £40k a week and won't come with loads of agent baggage. Players who are amongst the best at their current clubs?

@#/? Rovers.

Haven't seen you on here in ages mate, good to hear from you.

Cheers! I've still been observing, just posting when I feel I can add something :)

Alan Judge. The Notts County behemoth has been linked to a return to Ewood on a free

oh judge! you mean that `nobody` who was player of the season in his position at that level last season, was only ever released by rovers off steve kean`s say so and is now expected to go on to bigger and better things, hopefully back at our club..? not every lower league signing is of keith andrews standard.

No opinion on Taylor but I am worried that we are signing people before clearing out what we already have. We have a massive squad of mainly useless players and we are just going to make it worse by carrying on like we did last season. And D J Campbell? There must be better players in the lower leagues who are younger and will want a fraction of what he wants in wages,. Get some proper scouts Rovers and stop wasting money you don't have. Seems that lessons haven't been learnt.

I may just take your lead, leave the country and abandon them completely.

Please do then at least we won't have to read your drivel on a daily basis. Oh and as for my "abandoning them"....... " Dream on MacDuff dream on"

oh judge! you mean that `nobody` who was player of the season in his position at that level last season, was only ever released by rovers off steve kean`s say so and is now expected to go on to bigger and better things, hopefully back at our club..? not every lower league signing is of keith andrews standard.

It's hard to find anything negative about the deal.

League One team of the year, club player of the year, gained a reputation for working hard whilst having excellent dribbling skills and a knack for scoring spectacular goals. Free transfer.

Even if it doesn't work out, it won't be like a Murphy/Pedersen situation where he'll be stuck on a huge wage and we can't get rid of him. Plenty of league clubs would have him if we wanted to get rid.

It's a no brainer for me. The record of good League One players making the step up to Championship is excellent.

As i said previous, happy with taylor but not too keen on DJ, his attitude stinks and seems to have a chip on his shoulder, surely the money could be better spent elsewhere...also people suggesting King is the answer to our lack of pace, no good having a headless sprinter in the team, that my view of him anyway, hes been horrible to watch this season...

It's hard to find anything negative about the deal.

Except that Venky's promised champions league football, LeChuck. Looks different under that light. I suspect fairly soon we'll be reading posts that signing league two player of the years, will be seen a being good deals as well. Of course, if you're not happy with that, you'll be told "we'll don't go then. Leave the club to us 3000 proper fans."

Except that Venky's promised champions league football, LeChuck. Looks different under that light. I suspect fairly soon we'll be reading posts that signing league two player of the years, will be seen a being good deals as well. Of course, if you're not happy with that, you'll be told "we'll don't go then. Leave the club to us 3000 proper fans."

To be honest, I get the impression that if we'd splashed out millions on a Premiership or foreign player you'd be bellyaching about that as well.

• Backroom

That's all very well Den, but what else is to be expected? No-one really believed we'd get to the CL again anyway. And with regards to the Judge/Taylor deals, that's the level we're at now. We've tried a squad full of PL has-beens last season and it didn't work. This appears to be a different approach and tbf seems more sensible than anything Venkys have previously done.

Archived