BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Welcome home Alan Judge

Quite pleased with getting Judge especially on a free. One of our better reserve players previously and whilst he clearly wasn't going to break into the Premiership first 11, there's no doubting he would make a useful championship player. As he's also 'one of our own' should get some much needed commitment and passion.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Alan Judge will surprise a lot of people next season. He's not just a hard worker, he's got very good dribbling skills and a knack for scoring spectacular goals. They don't call him the 'Irish Messi' in Nottingham for nothing!

Hughes didn't have any experience at recruiting players prior to Rovers - and he didn't do too bad. Also - for those moaning - buy first division players get first division football - lets not forget Samba (reserve team player), Nzonzi (french second division) Nelsen (MLS) ! Lets give Team GB a chance before we start doubting.

Agree DMTP

We bought 'prem players' and got first division football.

People complained about us having too many lazy ex-prem players on a payday here last season, now they whinge when we sign hardworking players which we so sorely lacked last season.

Give me strength.

I didn't (apart from Murphy), for me by far the biggest problems last season were Berg and Appleton. Take them 2 out of the equation and Kean + Caretakers took 42 points from 25 games, enough to finish 3rd over a season. A combination of Kean/Black/Bowyer would have had us above the teams of Zola, Poyet, Holloway and Pearson. Thats not possible unless we've got better players, which we did.

People complained about us having too many lazy ex-prem players on a payday here last season, now they whinge when we sign hardworking players which we so sorely lacked last season.

Give me strength.

Do you believe in the venkys then ?

• Moderation Lead

Never have, never will. Like I said before Abbey, because people's prose doesn't match yours, doesn't mean they feel differently about venky's to you!!

• Backroom

Jaysus Abs. I like you but how does an opinion about ability of incoming players have to do with Venkys? We all think they are eejits to say the least, but that doesn't mean we must assume Judge might be crap or anything.

Archived