BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Real Oviedo Story

Kamy, there are many naysayers that say it can't happen at Blackburn. Who would want to invest in the Rovers.

As my mother used to say to me when I said "I can't", she'd reply with "Can't won't try". And she was dead right.

You never know what you can do until you try.

Aggy,

Oviedo's stadium was so much like Ewood,

their problems seemed much like Ewood,

Their fans seemed much like Ewood.

Yes, as long as there are fans prepared to back the Rovers, then we will always be there.

a thorn in the side,

an annoyance to the powers that be.

In similar-ish news, Racing Santander are in danger of suffering back-to-back relegations to the Spanish 3rd Division. They're 5 points from safety with 4 games to go.

Santander are the team that Ali Syed bought after trying to buy us.

There are some horrible owners about, football's a f**king joke sometimes.

• Moderation Lead

In similar-ish news, Racing Santander are in danger of suffering back-to-back relegations to the Spanish 3rd Division. They're 5 points from safety with 4 games to go.

Aye, it's very poor that the PL, Football League and the FA would rather protect bad owners than one of their founder members.....

How many clubs have suffered financially only to be just deducted 10 points, or in Luton's case 30.....

Never any sanctions against the owners, who escape scott-free unscathed.

Yet some members of this messageboard were highly critical of Adrian Goldberg and his investigation in to Syed.

Guest Norbert

Probably a case of believing he had the money, and was legit. Thankfully we didn't have him come in, as he would have been even worse than Venky's. Venky's may be many things, but I don't believe they con 'investors' out of millions and disappear, and generally be crooks.

Yet some members of this messageboard were highly critical of Adrian Goldberg and his investigation in to Syed.

Was it not more of a concern that the same investigation was not being done on others involved at the time, seemed like a stitch up to get that particular bid out of the way leaving it open for somebody's preferred bidder and hence a nice finder and seller fee

Archived