BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Media Watch -> Ewood return for ‘showpiece’ friendly

the only reason it was stopped so that we couldnt embarrass Kean stood in the dug out

Great thinking Agnew, show us a glimpse of what's been taken away from us by our incompetent owners.

That should put fans in the right frame of mind for the start of the new season.

This should be the official fans prestige boycott game ...I know it won't be a big crowd anyway but if we could get a gate of say 500 then message would filter back .

Can anyone guess what they would deem as prestigous?

What a slimy propaganda turd Agnew is .. It's like a bullseye eye .... Lets look at you could have won , you can't beat a bit o bulllyshitty

This should be the official fans prestige boycott game ...I know it won't be a big crowd anyway but if we could get a gate of say 500 then message would filter back .

What a slimy propaganda turd Agnew is .. It's like a bullseye eye .... Lets look at you could have won , you can't beat a bit o bulllyshitty

Good idea Abbey. I'm in ;)

With a connection with Flitcroft and Jansen, I think the glamour match will be against Chorley.

Actually I can't think why we would not play them anyway, considering how they have been quite accommodating with Rovers season ticket holders for entry to their home games.

Archived