BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

A) When they were regularly traveling to Blackburn for the games, I was getting a lot of info on the comings and goings...

B ) The mind-set over here is that if you want something done properly in business, you have to do it yourself.

C) I'd agree that relegation is very, very likely. I just hope that we don't lose too many quality players when it happens.

A) Just when did this happen? In the same story where Kean was speaking to the happy villagers?

B ) Could you PLEASE then ask your employers to actually DO something?

C) Hope definitely does not spring eternal. We will lose them.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG.Road, on 29 December 2011 - 13:07 PM, said:

A) When they were regularly traveling to Blackburn for the games, I was getting a lot of info on the comings and goings...

B ) The mind-set over here is that if you want something done properly in business, you have to do it yourself.

C) I'd agree that relegation is very, very likely. I just hope that we don't lose too many quality players when it happens.

A) Just when did this happen? In the same story where Kean was speaking to the happy villagers?

B ) Could you PLEASE then ask your employers to actually DO something?

C) Hope definitely does not spring eternal. We will lose them.

I'll be honest with you. When they were regularly traveling to Blackburn for the games, I was getting a lot of info on the comings and goings of the club. Since they've stopped traveling, I'm only hearing bits and pieces.

They know how much the fans want a new manager... They've known for quite some time. They themselves want a new manager but can't come out and say that in public (Remember when the UK jeweller 'Ratners' called their products crap, and then went bust - it would be like that).

I've been told that there is a healthy transfer budget for January - Hopefully they'll use it for a new manager and his choice of new players (It's nowhere near 50-60m though).

The chairman?CEO position won't be filled IMO. The mind-set over here is that if you want something done properly in business, you have to do it yourself. The family are trying (unsuccessfully) to apply that to their latest business. It's a pity really as a new chairman would be able to fire SK and not have the family look like they're admitting to making a bad decision in hiring him in the first place.

I'd agree that relegation is very, very likely. I just hope that we don't lose too many quality players when it happens.

MG, firstly let me say I read your posts with interest. I don't know if you're in a position to get information to the Raos but I hope you are.

Now to your post. When was this time when the Raos were travelling regularly to Blackburn? My memory may not be what it was, but I don't remember it. I very much doubt you're hearing 'the full story', either from India or the UK.

If the Raos understand the requirement for a new manager, and have done for 'quite some time' (your words) why has there been no action? The situation is nothing like Ratners. The vast majority of the UK population really have no interest in the plight/fate of a provincial football team, those who have an interest in football would view action from the Raos as positive or at worst be ambivalent, whilst 99.9% of those connected in any way with the club would view such action as positive (at last). If you're saying that the impact on Venky's customer base would be incredibly negative, I'm sorry I cannot believe that as it would mean much of Asia would have a thorough knowledge of Blackburn Rovers.

If a large amount of money is not spent on transfers/managerial changes in January relegation is a certainty.

I'm glad it's recognised that the 'board' level of management is simply not working. However a fundamental part of that is because the Raos are trying to do the job themselves. The only way to handle the club successfully in the medium/long term is to address this.

Finally, if relegation happens (you're being very optimistic with 'if' by the way) the vast majority of 'quality' players WILL leave. Without further major investment in the summer there is NO WAY that the club would be in any state to mount a challenge to return to the Premier League.

I realise this post will not have any impact but it's made me feel a little better! And I've been honest with you.

EDIT - Apologies Dawn, I was writing the above whilst you were posting (yes it took me a while!). MG, you will note that these thoughts are common amongst the VAST MAJORITY of Rovers fans.

They know how much the fans want a new manager... They've known for quite some time.

So they allow their employees to lie about 1%'s, etc. . .? Way to keep the fans onside.

The Raos should consider there are tens of thousands of fans who watch the Rovers on a weekly basis. With that many eyes on the 'product', they'll eventually spot a problem. They have. The Raos telling them, through their employees Singh and Kean, that there is no problem only destroys the Raos credibility. And makes them look like fools across the footballing world.

And in case the Raos haven't figured it out, the managers and media types singing Kean's praises are either SEM clients or those wanting their clubs to take points off the Rovers. And they all appear to be pointing the finger at the Raos, not Kean. It is the Raos who will be tarred and feathered in the media when the Rovers go down as it is the Raos who appear to be playing the role of the fool.

They themselves want a new manager but can't come out and say that in public (Remember when the UK jeweller 'Ratners' called their products crap, and then went bust - it would be like that).

Why not? Their "public" would agree with them for once. This is not a normal retail operation. If the Raos are attempting to run it as one, they are doomed to failure.

I've been told that there is a healthy transfer budget for January - Hopefully they'll use it for a new manager and his choice of new players (It's nowhere near 50-60m though).

We share the same hope, though my cynical side says the phrase "healthy transfer budget" leaves a lot for subjective opinion.

The chairman?CEO position won't be filled IMO. The mind-set over here is that if you want something done properly in business, you have to do it yourself. The family are trying (unsuccessfully) to apply that to their latest business.

They've been incredibly successful in destroying their family's reputation. What decision have they gotten right in the last 12 months?

It's a pity really as a new chairman would be able to fire SK and not have the family look like they're admitting to making a bad decision in hiring him in the first place.

The owners have made many bad decisions. They are on the edge of the abyss and they're worried about admitting an error in personnel? If so, I doubt their intelligence or motives.

I'd agree that relegation is very, very likely. I just hope that we don't lose too many quality players when it happens.

With Kean, relegation is a certainty. Even with Hughes, it is a real possibility.

If relegation occurs, the owners will be viewed as losers, possibly corrupt losers as fans struggle to rationalize why any sane human would keep Kean as manager.

I've met Shabby several times. Not sure what his official title is, but head of development- Asia sounds about right.

He'll be in Pune for New Year. I'll be sure to tell him that you all said Hi. LOL.

If you claim to know him so well then why have you spelt his first name wrong?..its Shebby.

You are nothing but a pish taking imposter

If you claim to know him so well then why have you spelt his first name wrong?..its Shebby.

Actually it's 'Serbgeth'. Take a look at the title of the thread - I simply didn't want to appear like a smart-ass and correct the topic creators spelling on the internet... Don't you hate it when that happens?

I Saw him last at Balaji's birthday party on the 8th. Time before that I was there when he presented the family with a football autographed by the Malaysian national team.

I'm done proving who I am. If you don't believe it... Please just don't respond to any of my posts.

Thanks.

Actually it's 'Serbgeth'. Take a look at the title of the thread - I simply didn't want to appear like a smart-ass and correct the topic creators spelling on the internet... Don't you hate it when that happens?

I Saw him last at Balaji's birthday party on the 8th. Time before that I was there when he presented the family with a football autographed by the Malaysian national team.

I'm done proving who I am. If you don't believe it... Please just don't respond to any of my posts.

Thanks.

MG, firstly let me say I read your posts with interest. I don't know if you're in a position to get information to the Raos but I hope you are.

Now to your post. When was this time when the Raos were travelling regularly to Blackburn? My memory may not be what it was, but I don't remember it. I very much doubt you're hearing 'the full story', either from India or the UK.

If the Raos understand the requirement for a new manager, and have done for 'quite some time' (your words) why has there been no action? The situation is nothing like Ratners. The vast majority of the UK population really have no interest in the plight/fate of a provincial football team, those who have an interest in football would view action from the Raos as positive or at worst be ambivalent, whilst 99.9% of those connected in any way with the club would view such action as positive (at last). If you're saying that the impact on Venky's customer base would be incredibly negative, I'm sorry I cannot believe that as it would mean much of Asia would have a thorough knowledge of Blackburn Rovers.

If a large amount of money is not spent on transfers/managerial changes in January relegation is a certainty.

I'm glad it's recognised that the 'board' level of management is simply not working. However a fundamental part of that is because the Raos are trying to do the job themselves. The only way to handle the club successfully in the medium/long term is to address this.

Finally, if relegation happens (you're being very optimistic with 'if' by the way) the vast majority of 'quality' players WILL leave. Without further major investment in the summer there is NO WAY that the club would be in any state to mount a challenge to return to the Premier League.

I realise this post will not have any impact but it's made me feel a little better! And I've been honest with you.

EDIT - Apologies Dawn, I was writing the above whilst you were posting (yes it took me a while!). MG, you will note that these thoughts are common amongst the VAST MAJORITY of Rovers fans.

Ok Wow. Lots to read.

The Raos were coming regularly to Blackburn and the training grounds for quite some time. They'd stay in their own houses or fly in and out of Manchester in the same day. (It was air-miles heaven for me.)

Their has been 'action'. They are looking for a replacement. As I said earlier, the most recent one fell through at the 11th hour. They'll not publicly announce that they're looking for a new manager, and you're very unlikely to see pictures of potential candidates walking into Ewood as most of the business is done elsewhere. The first time you'll know of any action is when an official announcement is made.

Please remember that the family are the major share holders in the company. The people who hold the other shares are looking for leadership which seems to have a plan (though this one is obviously a ###### one). Admitting that one of your business ventures is going badly, badly wrong, will not help share prices.

IMO, until another manager can be found, they might be thinking that not admitting their mistakes, and then admitting that things will likely get worse, is indeed the best policy (besides, we all know it - So why bother announcing it?).

I agree that PR is something which is pretty much non-existent with the club and the fans right now. I've met some of the men working in this dept inside the club and I really feel sorry for them. They can only give out the info which they get... And they're not getting any... which means none of you are getting any either.

I'm not huge of football history but I was told that another club with similar points managed to stay up a while ago (Can't remember who it was though - sorry). That's the only reason I added the 'if'.

This contents of this post probably won't make you feel any better but hopefully reading it will clarify some things.

Maybe some of the family is leading me around by the nose and feeding me false information. But this is as close to 'the loop' as any of us are likely to get until SK is gone and things start looking up again at the club.

MG.

MG Road, I do also wonder when teh Rao's travelled regularly to games. I'm sure they've only been to a couple of games in the last year.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. They don't always attend the games when they came. Mostly they met with the players and staff at the club during the week or on non-game days.

MG you say there is a healthy budget for January but numerous sources over here have said that there is NO money unless we sell, has something changed or is there still money there?

I can only tell you what I hear. Maybe it's not true but the person who told me this was in a position to know these details, and he seemed quite genuine.

Thanks.

Well stop posting lies and chicken sicken ###### then!!!

MG Road, I do also wonder when teh Rao's travelled regularly to games. I'm sure they've only been to a couple of games in the last year.

The stupid old bint came to one game and didn't have the decency to come on the pitch!!! Instead chose to hide behind a camera

MG you say there is a healthy budget for January but numerous sources over here have said that there is NO money unless we sell, has something changed or is there still money there?

How the cluck does he know?

Mg you say they stayed in their own house ???

I have found out where they stayed .... Tell me where it was and we shall see if you are real !!!!

I'll come back to my point you've overlooked, MG.

I'm sure you told us you were simply one of many white-collar workers in the Pune offices. Yet now you're making out as if you're one of the family, staying with the Raos, going to birthday parties etc.

I'm calling bullsh*ts on this one. Sorry.

The stupid old bint came to one game and didn't have the decency to come on the pitch!!! Instead chose to hide behind a camera

How the cluck does he know?

Mg you say they stayed in their own house ???

I have found out where they stayed .... Tell me where it was and we shall see if you are real !!!!

Ok. Normally I ignore your posts but I'll bite this one time.

The address isn't a secret. It was in the newspaper when they bought it. It's even been talked about on this board previously. If you want the specific address, go ask Gary Neville. ;)

The address isn't a secret. It was in the newspaper when they bought it. It's even been talked about on this board previously. If you want the specific address, go ask Gary Neville. ;)

It's off Tottington Road in Harwood, Bolton. I live quite close but have never seen them! Thought they may have ventured to nearby Morrisons now and again or called in at chippy.

But you didn't bite. Anyone could find out it's Gary Neville's old house, but Abbey wanted specifics and you failed.

I'll come back to my point you've overlooked, MG.

I'm sure you told us you were simply one of many white-collar workers in the Pune offices. Yet now you're making out as if you're one of the family, staying with the Raos, going to birthday parties etc.

I'm calling bullsh*ts on this one. Sorry.

I agree Topman - very smelly.

Wrong answer!!!!

They stayed somewhere completely different !!!!!!

Somehow I think giving Venky's address to Abbey is a bad idea...

Her hee .... They didn't stay in Bolton either twas a lot closer to home!!

But you didn't bite. Anyone could find out it's Gary Neville's old house, but Abbey wanted specifics and you failed.

Exactly .... They had left uk when I found out!

Archived