BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jack Walker Birthday today

You were doing great until you posted a video of Nixon :glare:

What do you actually add to this board? You don't go anymore, so change your handle. You don't add anything remotely positive towards BRFC.

Read the site address, it's for supporters. That's the S. We're all hurting. What are you bringing to the party other than crushing negativity?

I like a moan by the way, you may have noticed, but your relentless tedious soul destroying fun free comments are beginning to grate a little.

A lad posts a reminder about Jack Walker and you mention Alan @#/? Nixon in the next post. @#/? me.

• Backroom

To be fair Bob, there's a few on here like that, it is irritating though.

I saw a comment from somebody recently saying they were glad Jack isn't alive to see what's happening, but the fact is he never would have sold us to this mob in the first place. He put his trust in others to safeguard the club once he was gone, and they let him down.

What do you actually add to this board? You don't go anymore, so change your handle. You don't add anything remotely positive towards BRFC.

Read the site address, it's for supporters. That's the S. We're all hurting. What are you bringing to the party other than crushing negativity?

I like a moan by the way, you may have noticed, but your relentless tedious soul destroying fun free comments are beginning to grate a little.

A lad posts a reminder about Jack Walker and you mention Alan @#/? Nixon in the next post. @#/? me.

Sorry if it offended you Bob. We all miss Mr Walker. I'm just not a Nixon fan as he's blotted his copybook on many occasions when it comes to this club but in hindsight it wasn't the time or the place to mention it.

Archived