BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Legends Match - Live Broadcast

Tonight we will be doing a live broadcast from the Legends match.

At the moment we will definitely have an audio feed but we are also working on having a visual feed as well.

We are hoping to kick off our coverage at 5.30pm. we will be interviewing players from the supporters team and of course the legends team. We will also talk to those who have been involved in organising the match and find out how the money raised will be used. We might also be in a position to provide some match commentary.

We are hoping that the technology will hold up, and if does then going forward we will be in a position to provide a lot more live content and get more people involved.

For those wanting to tune in you can do so at by following the link below:

http://www.brfcs.com/legends

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm, as alway this a volunteer lead project and everything has been put together on a shoestring with pretty much all the equpiment being loaned from those involved. We won't have professional grade kit involved with the live feed (if it happens) so don't expect to watch the game itself but the interviews etc whilst hopefully played out live are also being recored at a higher quality.

It's still not absolutely confirmed it will all work (I have worries about the quality/speed of the net connection) and a week ago we were only planning doing audio (like we did for the trust launch) but if we can make the step up to video, then great.

Currently I'm worried that I'm still in work and I expected to be out of here an hour ago :s

Anyone listening ought to be there? Count me out....BRAG dissipating its efforts on something the Old-Rovers Players should have organised via the 3 Stooges.

Would have been better on a weekend, than mid week imo. So many will have to listen instead. Good idea and I hope all those involve pull this off.

I have however dropped the sounds whilst the PA is on and we have no interview

No sound or picture now

Picture back. But sounds like the women holding the mike and interviewing has the mike off.

Good do, jw lower two thirds full or so

Tugay put on a show as expected, ended 7-1 to the legends

If say a lot more than two-thirds Tom. Where abouts were you sat?

Well that was great fun. Think Arsenal in slow motion and you've more or less cracked it. Tugay was absolute class, as was Hignett, Hendry, Short, Gally and Young Gally (as you'd expect really!). Faz came on for 15-20 mins, how old now? Garns did all right but was a bit rusty funnily enough! Rippers, Atko and Richardson are all carrying a bit these days (theyve earnt the right!) but still have that ex pro class. Just let the ball do the work. They all did well really. A really enjoyable night and I saw some great people to boot.

• Backroom

If say a lot more than two-thirds Tom. Where abouts were you sat?

Yeah probably right it was certainly full in the centre just the extremities left sparse (I'm rubbish at estimating numbers so wouldn't dare put any figure on it). Good turnout either way though when you consider the corporate tickets sold really well as well and the after party was a sell out or close to it.

A well put together good fun evening with a cracker scored by the lad on the fans team and although he got beat 7 times the keeper for the fans made some excellent saves

Archived