BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

linked with stoke`s dean whitehead, who is out of contract this summer. a very decent central midfield player, but there are other clubs interested inc prem ones apparantly.

bit of a crap player for liverpoo

Some will need shipping out but I would get in first for free's Darren Bent and Carlton Cole (especially as I suspect our owners will try and cash in on Rhodes)

Also if Liverpool wont use him yet Sterling on loan

i think we all know we`ve got one, just the formality of unveiling to do..

With these morons, nothing is a formality.

Well, except for perhaps the sure and certain knowledge that they will continue to bungle every major decision as we continue to rot away.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4940072/Titus-Bramble-has-been-shown-the-door-at-Sunderland-by-Paolo-Di-Canio.html

Kilgallon ? Wickham ? or James Mclean anyone ?? rest are either @#/? or out of our price range

Wickham looks like a decent prospect to me. Big strong lad and has scored goals at U21 level - struggled to get a chance up at Sunderland though. Could be pricey too. I would expect in the region of £5m at least with two years to run on his current contract - Perhaps a loan deal might suit any takers?

I don't see any harm in trying to get those type of players at all and especially as they are on a free.

No player with an agent is ever free. Either their wages are extortionate with the argument that 'You aren't paying a fee' or they demand a huge signing on fee. I'm sure Bent will get a Prem opportunity somewhere. CC will demand big wages - not sure where he'll go next

like the prospect of conor wickham, a genuine physical targetman proven at this level. i`d prefer to see him alongside rhodes than replacing him though.

david jones seems to be weighing up his options, and whereas i wouldn`t say no to him coming in on a perm deal, i don`t think he is so special as we couldn`t find just as good(if not better) elsewhere.

we need bowyer to be confirmed asap if we are gonna move on any targets i`d say.

like the prospect of conor wickham, a genuine physical targetman proven at this level. i`d prefer to see him alongside rhodes than replacing him though.

david jones seems to be weighing up his options, and whereas i wouldn`t say no to him coming in on a perm deal, i don`t think he is so special as we couldn`t find just as good(if not better) elsewhere.

we need bowyer to be confirmed asap if we are gonna move on any targets i`d say.

David Jones would be a good signing.

Bowyer has already lined up Taylor, Judge and Eastwood. Plus he is interest in Matt Smith from Oldham on free transfer(source LT yesterday)

Already believe Rovers are after Ian Evatt from Blackpool on a free transfer

Dale Jennings...........................

would be a good loan signing.

I would expect a lot of outgoings tbh. players I expect to leave are Givet, Martin Olsson, Murphy, Rosado, Henrique, Formica, maybe Pedersen and Etuhu.

Would defo keep Rhodes at all cost plus Dann and Hanley plus Rochina and Best.

Bent n cole haha , the giddy season is in full flow . No manager and no tickets .Halfway thru end of season break for the players and the dog turds still dither.

No often we agree but the above is so true.

Archived