BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed a 2 1/2 year contract contract In Jan 2012 taking him to end of June 2014, according to LT at the time.

According to Transfer Markt and wiki this does not seem to have been added to, cannot find anything

to the contrary anywhere.

Unless someone knows of a secret deal having been done, that was'nt made public.

Sorry Bradley Orr I was taking about.

Aye in ref to Rhodes. But I'd still like to see a CB and one or two more out the door. hopefully we can blag a good one on loan afterwards.

Loans can wait. Let's just get through today first.

He's not going anywhere, relax it's just another day. In a couple of hours the loons will be asleep and it's game over regards Rhodes as everything must go through the loons. Can you imagine Madames reaction if someone tried to wake her whilst sleeping???

Yes they would have to get somebody really tactful to make that call.

WHERE IS ABBEY THESE DAYS ?

Missing him !

Adam campbell to rovers on loan?

Dunno much about the guy though

Just seen that retweeted on twitter, according to wiki,18 year old 5ft 5 winger/forward played 3 games for Newcastle 2012 and 1 game on loan at Carlisle in 2013

heres his page on NUFC http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Teams/AcademyPlayerProfile/0,,10278~2263902,00.html

Just seen that retweeted on twitter, according to wiki,18 year old 5ft 5 winger/forward played 3 games for Newcastle 2012 and 1 game on loan at Carlisle in 2013

heres his page on NUFC http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Teams/AcademyPlayerProfile/0,,10278~2263902,00.html

Sounds like a ' good un ' very young in fact he, was only 5 months old when we won the Prem.

If we want a striker we should go for Nicky Maynard who with Odemwingie signing will be on the fringes or Billy Sharp who am I am stunned no one in the championship has signed. I think both would work well with Jordan.

Even though a 4-2-3-1 formation has brought Rhodes 4 out of 9 goals in 2 games.

Archived