BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Media Watch -> Robinson set for return | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

Whoever has invented this new thread starter feature... It's the worst thing ever.

It's kind of a good idea - if the roving news bunny checked first to see if it there was already a thread discussing the topic.

If they are going to persevere with it then that we need though is one of the vigilant, hard-working, yet under-appreciated mods to merging them a thread where it's already being discussed.

It's kind of a good idea - if the roving news bunny checked first to see if it there was already a thread discussing the topic.

It's most likely an automated news-bot. If it becomes self-aware, then may god have mercy on us all.

It's most likely an automated news-bot. If it becomes self-aware, then may god have mercy on us all.

Automated? We'd have 50 new threads a day if it were. I though it was Kamy et al with some kind of sharing widget add-in on their browser.

Automated? We'd have 50 new threads a day if it were. I though it was Kamy et al with some kind of sharing widget add-in on their browser.

Maybe it's a very picky news-bot? You never stopped to consider that, DID YOU?

I nominate Stuart for the role!!!

Any seconds?????

You don't want them to give me modding rights, Maj...

Maybe it's a very picky news-bot? You never stopped to consider that, DID YOU?

:D

Archived