BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Media Watch -> Blackburn's Kazim-Richards charged over alleged homophobic gesture | Football | guardian.co.uk

Why do things always have to get personal?

All I'm saying is there can't be one rule for one and one rule for another.

As for women and children, whilst I don't condone CKR, it's a football match, not a garden party.

perhaps CKR should just have curled one out and left it in the opponents dressing room, acceptable behaviour at Brighton apparently. Brighton are becoming the new' "always the victims" playing the pink card at every opportunity.

Eer because we are people not emotionless robots and in my experience people that try to defend or rationalise racist or homophobic behavior are usually themselves closet homophobes, racists(to an extent) if this isnt the case with you then fair doos i apologize.

Really TJ? Well imo people like you are just sh1tstirring troublemakers. You appear to delight in pointing an accusing finger to suit some obtuse agenda. No doubt you find a problem with the innocuous term 'coloured athletes' as used by George O'Grady which for some reason has been used simply to cause a storm?

Just as an aside everywhere I seem to go nowadays I hear the 'F' word used. From men, women and girls seems to make no difference and frequently in front of children but no one ever seems to care about that these days. Do you rail against such vulgarity and sexual reference or do you find no problem with that?

Eer because we are people not emotionless robots and in my experience people that try to defend or rationalise racist or homophobic behavior are usually themselves closet homophobes, racists(to an extent) if this isnt the case with you then fair doos i apologize.

Wow that's quite an edit - I didn't spot that earlier.

Kean you. I don't accept your apology.

Stuart-fine :P, not sure what I'm supposed to have edited that's so bad though, I just added the "to an extent" bit(by which I meant a person isn't necessarily an actual racist or homophobic, they could just be a little ignorant and/or small minded)

Thenodrog-bless you old fella, your the only one with racial issues(you bang on about them enough in many various non footballing threads) I have no ruddy agendas and I'm no member of the pc brigade, But if you think highly paid professional sportsman that kids look up to as role models making homophobic gestures, racial slurs, etc.... in public is acceptable then fair enough old chap.

(and you must be going to a lot of white trash dumps is all I can guess)

p.s. Drog, i've just read your latest little rant against muslims in the 'hang em high' thread, very nice!(not a one sided ignorant view at all :rock: )

Archived