BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rubén Rochina

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hate to see us lose Rochina, he's about the only player we have left that is genuinely exciting.

I think it's a case that since he's returned from injury there hasn't really been an appropriate opportunity to play him.

Ipswich was probably too early, QPR at 0-0 was hardly appropriate and nor was a very physical Millwall.

With the pile of fixtures we've got he'll get games, he just needs to keep his head and be patient.

I am genuinely excited by watching the progress of Josh King, who I think gets unnecessary stick. He beats his man so regularly and his link up and decision making, as well as his end product, genuinely seems to be improving, something which maybe wasn't the case with Rochina. Also King is lightning quick which is good.

I also love watching Dunn when he is fit, he also makes us go up a level as a team. Taylor has been good to watch recently, and Marshall impressed me on Saturday. I see no rush to get him back in the side.

I also think that the attacking midfielders we have played recently have been very fluid in their rotation of positions and played some good pass and move at times. I'm not sure Rochina would like that as he likes to beat everyone himself.

I would like him to stay but he would only be a sub for me at the moment.

I am genuinely excited by watching the progress of Josh King, who I think gets unnecessary stick. He beats his man so regularly and his link up and decision making, as well as his end product, genuinely seems to be improving, something which maybe wasn't the case with Rochina. Also King is lightning quick which is good.

I also love watching Dunn when he is fit, he also makes us go up a level as a team. Taylor has been good to watch recently, and Marshall impressed me on Saturday. I see no rush to get him back in the side.

I also think that the attacking midfielders we have played recently have been very fluid in their rotation of positions and played some good pass and move at times. I'm not sure Rochina would like that as he likes to beat everyone himself.

I would like him to stay but he would only be a sub for me at the moment.

If you could clone Rochina, King and Rhodes it would be some player. You could even call him Shearer (as he was when he was 23)

I'd hate to see us lose Rochina, he's about the only player we have left that is genuinely exciting.

I think it's a case that since he's returned from injury there hasn't really been an appropriate opportunity to play him.

Ipswich was probably too early, QPR at 0-0 was hardly appropriate and nor was a very physical Millwall.

With the pile of fixtures we've got he'll get games, he just needs to keep his head and be patient.

I agree entirely with your assessment of Rochina and hope you're right but if he doesn't get game time soon I'm sure he'll be off in January

It can't help when having got himself fit we then bring in a donkey like Gestede ahead of him who seemingly can't even be bothered to get stripped off for 5 minutes on a cold day.

Archived