BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fixtures

The Bournemouth game wont get moved to a Tuesday because of cup involvement. At that point we'll only (hopefully) be in the Carling Cup, where all ties are settled on the night, so there wont be any replays.

It is possible it might be moved to Friday or Saturday evening for Sky but I'd doubt it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's at the weekend, then a few hundred, if it's re-scheduled for a weeknight, your guess is as good as mine, but definitely not many!!

I think your underestimating our away support. A Saturday game, new ground for many and not on tv. Plus at a stage of the season with all to play for, with hope and enthusiasm still around. I'd guess up to a 1000.

We took over a 1000 to ipswich last season. 1500 to charlton at the same stage last season.

could make a mini holiday of it - the weather in sept is often nicer than in the summer and I remember swimming in the sea in sept when we lived down that way.

Spend the weekend in Sandbanks, lovely place when the sun comes out mairina on one side and sea on the other.

Don't book a hotel near the ground, Boscombe is not the best of area's in Bournemouth.

Archived