BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derek Shaw and Radio Lancs

If you think finishing 17th with the highest paid squad by far in the league is anything other than "poor" you are seriously stupid.

He is seriously stupid and he believes every Rovers fan is stupider than he is.

The really sad thing is that he's rewarded for it and allowed to continue his contribution to the demise of our club.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agnew certainly beginning to slip up and show his true colours, wondered why he was so keen to be seen as backing Bowyer this time round

"“It was different with Tony, he was at a different age when that was going on. Agnew had backed Bowyer to get the job on a permanent basis and thinks his ability to get the fans on his side was a key attribute.

“He had no fan reaction other than positivity,” Agnew said.

But Agnew believes the focus will turn away from both him and managing director Derek Shaw if Rovers get results under Bowyer. “Hopefully we’ll have a little bit of stability, things will settle down, we’ll start winning games and the attention will turn away,” he said.

Slither along agnew!!!!!!!!!! and Mr Bowyer stock up on the snake venom vaccine

What planet is this moron from? His assertion that we winning three more games would have got us in the play-offs and made us happy is nonsense in the extreme. How about taking the spin out of it you poisonous @#/?. The reality for most is us is that two more defeats would have seen us RELEGATED.

OMG..Sometimes it really is better to keep your mouth firmly shut.

First, the arrogance in Agnew's assumption that we can be conned into accepting this ridiculous spin.( Now you know where Steve Kean got it from.)

It is like the passenger saying it is good thing that he s***t himself on the platform because it saved him having to pay to use the toilet!

Second, the trouble with such ingrained denial is that he ends up actually believing his own distorted logic. Remember Kean's "exciting times for the club" after we were relegated?

Go now!!!!!!!!!

" Bury the rag deep in your face

For now is the time for your tears.."

Bottom of that article it suggests that we are looking to sign Doncasters out of contract full back.

Now I don't want to do any of these lads down but these current signings don't inspire much confidence do they? I very much doubt that this lad will be the quality of Le Saux, Alan Wright or Stevie Warnock and I expect will actually turn out to be rather more of the calibre of Basil Rathbone or Jim Branagan. After the Walker years we are now witnessing Blackburn Rover's very own version of 'Back to the Future' and it aint pretty is it? :(

Bottom of that article it suggests that we are looking to sign Doncasters out of contract full back.

Now I don't want to do any of these lads down but these current signings don't inspire much confidence do they? I very much doubt that this lad will be the quality of Le Saux, Alan Wright or Stevie Warnock and I expect will actually turn out to be rather more of the calibre of Basil Rathbone or Jim Branagan. After the Walker years we are now witnessing Blackburn Rover's very own version of 'Back to the Future' and it aint pretty is it? :(

You are so right.

Acceptance of this is a problem for many of our generation. ( Are you who I think you are?) After all, we suffered through all those failed attempts to get promotion, finally saw us gain the prize, only to see everything p***d away. Not only p*** d away, though, as I do have a clear sense of certain people profiting out of taking us down.

If there were any trusted leadership at the club, it would be trying to get most of us to accept the "we are where we are" position.( Sorry, a bit David Brent!) That would require honesty, integrity, a clear statement of their own responsibility for the damage and a clear plan of what they were going to do to put it right.

Think South Africa/Northern Ireland reconciliation process... That way, most of us could sign up for the journey.

The trouble is that I feel like a burglary victim, who is being told to move on buy the very *****s, who robbed and trashed my house. My God, one of them is even wearing the watch given to me by my late father!

" I've been down to the bottom

Of a word full of lies"

The trouble is that I feel like a burglary victim, who is being told to move on buy the very *****s, who robbed and trashed my house. My God, one of them is even wearing the watch given to me by my late father!

That's exactly what it is.

Archived