BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Millwall bound

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good choice by Millwall. Not just because Kean is a clueless dud but because Lomas quietly did a tremendous job in getting St Johnstone into Europe with a tiny wage budget and virtually no transfer funds.

Sensible Millwall fans will be pleased but their substantial proportion of rabid nutters will probably be foaming at the mouth because of his West Ham connections.

Say it isn't so! :o

:glare::glare::glare:

Poor old Kean - Lomas gets Millwall job. Wheres all your southern media supporters gone. Such great job you were doing at the rovers it was the fans fault obviously you cant get a job anywhere .

amazing isn't it, all that support, all those admirers and nobody will touch him with a barge pole, might be because he's a back stabbing, lying piece of @#/?

Really?!

But...that doesn't make sense when you consider what the likes of Paul Merson, the fat Scottish guy who wears earrings on Soccer Saturday and Moyes have to say...

I hope the bald little weasel gets everything he deserves in life for what he did at Ewood.

That said, is there enough time in the world for that to happen?

Would'nt it be great if he gave up on football and decided to open a pub somewhere, just think of the coach trips we could arrange from Lancashire.

He'd probably prefer to get a rich mate to buy it then get them to sack the landlord and install him instead. He'd then proceed to bring in all his mates as staff, getting rid of anyone decent in the process. Anyone complaining about the low quality of ale would be barred and he'd quickly bankrupt the place.

He'd then resign, blame the customers (and the lack of dew on the carpet).

He'd probably prefer to get a rich mate to buy it then get them to sack the landlord and install him instead. He'd then proceed to bring in all his mates as staff, getting rid of anyone decent in the process. Anyone complaining about the low quality of ale would be barred and he'd quickly bankrupt the place.

He'd then resign, blame the customers (and the lack of dew on the carpet).

Aye very good.

I was thinking we could turn-up in dingle shirts to throw his bodyguards off the scent, then proceed to wreak havoc.

Guest Norbert

Good one Boner. :D

How about these?

The Dog and Shadow

The Crooked Post

The Smuggler's Arms

The Rat's Retreat

I'm sure some better ones will come to me eventually.

Archived