BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FIFA 14

Please could someone tell me if you can be yourself in career mode (virtual pro) in the new game? Does it let you download you gameface again as well?

They let you do it in 12 but took it out last year which I was very disappointed about.

Cheers

Please could someone tell me if you can be yourself in career mode (virtual pro) in the new game? Does it let you download you gameface again as well?

They let you do it in 12 but took it out last year which I was very disappointed about.

Cheers

You can be yourself if you choose to be a player instead of a manager, but I have the feeling you mean use your VP in your career whilst being the manager of the team, if so then no, I don't believe you can

• 2 weeks later...

Well had a couple of hours on it and it's terrible, really clumsy and the new-fandangled "Global Transfer Network" forces you to scout a player for a few weeks before finding out how good (or not) they are.

May change my opinion as I struggled to get into '13

• 3 months later...

Archived