BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

where would rovers be without JORDAN RHODES?

Bobbyboy123

It's all academic. The argument is that the Rhodes money could've been spent on a more balanced squad. Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Who's to say Kean wouldn't have splurged it on more PL has-beens and Shebby rolling up with a fresh batch of Portuguese nobodies.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nobody knows how to use him. He was on the bench yesterday in the most important game he's ever likely to play in.

tbf bowyer did! he just built our entire attacking play around him, which was detriment to the rest of our play, still if boro can have afford to keep him and just use him as a squad player then fair play to them, I am actually a little excited to see how Rhodes does in the prem, maybe it my suit him a little more(its a little less physical and the refs protect the strikers more) but i cant see him get more than 10-15(and that's only if he starts most games) Also if he does well up there his value could rise further and I imagine we have a $of sale clause .

tbf bowyer did! he just built our entire attacking play around him, which was detriment to the rest of our play, still if boro can have afford to keep him and just use him as a squad player then fair play to them, I am actually a little excited to see how Rhodes does in the prem, maybe it my suit him a little more(its a little less physical and the refs protect the strikers more) but i cant see him get more than 10-15(and that's only if he starts most games) Also if he does well up there his value could rise further and I imagine we have a $of sale clause .

Yeah, it'll be interesting. I've nailed my colours to the mast. I'd don't think he's got what it takes to be a success at that level.

The bloke who didn't qualify for the Euros? The only home nation that didn't manage it? That Strachan?

Didn't pick a player with two promotions and 300+ goals in the last 6 years goals on his cv? Who having struggled to settle at Boro still got 6 goals in 18 games - despite not starting most of them? That Jordan Rhodes.

Well done that man. Knows his stuff.

The bloke who didn't qualify for the Euros? The only home nation that didn't manage it? That Strachan?

Didn't pick a player with two promotions and 300+ goals in the last 6 years goals on his cv? Who having struggled to settle at Boro still got 6 goals in 18 games - despite not starting most of them? That Jordan Rhodes.

Lol.

Yeah, that Gordon Strachan. The one who took him into the Very poor Scotland squad, played him, looked at him and decided he just wasn't good enough, even at that level. I find it ironic that someone who always argued rovers wouldn't score goals and would probably be relegated without him, is casting doubts on Strachans abilities.

Yep, a very poor Scotland team I agree.

And Rhodes couldn't get it in.

Archived