BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell, that's a Keanesque move. What happened to Malky McKay ? I've got a workmate who's a big Norwich fan. I'll give him some grief tomorrow.

Bloody hell, that's a Keanesque move. What happened to Malky Mackay ? I've got a workmate who's a big Norwich fan. I'll give him some grief tomorrow.

think Mackay is waiting for PL job.

I've just text one of my best mate who is Norwich fan. I am waiting for his angry reply.

think Norwich have gone for Adams cos he will bring through their good academy players there.

think Mackay is waiting for PL job.

I've just text one of my best mate who is Norwich fan. I am waiting for his angry reply.

think Norwich have gone for Adams cos he will bring through their good academy players there.

Given the way Premier League managers get fired these days he may not have long to wait.

• Backroom

QPR really should have walked this league with the squad at their disposal.

They'll win today and everyone in the media will hail Harry as a genius!

We would have gotten to the final only to lose. Probably to a last minute penalty which had been earned by a dive or something. Would be typical Rovers... -_-

Indeed DE. Could you imagine the tension this time next year if we're there? Promised land if we win, oblivion if we lose.

It's got to be automatic, I never again want to be 'glad all overed'.

• Backroom

Indeed DE. Could you imagine the tension this time next year if we're there? Promised land if we win, oblivion if we lose.

It's got to be automatic, I never again want to be 'glad all overed'.

I don't really want to think about it, but I can't see us getting a top two position...

Archived