BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preseason training season 13/14

I'm sure Bowyer said on Radio Lancs that the players are back in on the 27th of June.

He also said that all the pre-season training programmes have already been written by Dave Fevre and Chris Neville – so I'm guessing the players can expect a proper preseason, rather than the poor preparation they underwent with Kean 12 months ago.

Good to hear.

I'm sure Bowyer said on Radio Lancs that the players are back in on the 27th of June.

He also said that all the pre-season training programmes have already been written by Dave Fevre and Chris Neville – so I'm guessing the players can expect a proper preseason, rather than the poor preparation they underwent with Kean 12 months ago.

Good to hear.

Did Kean set his own pre season training? I know the squad looked unfit after he had a full pre season in charge so i am guessing he didn't get the players doing too much fitness work but you would have thought that he would of at least consulted the fitness coaches?

Archived