BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] James Gandolfini RIP

you watch the pish poor Pelham 123 but have no interest in The Sopranos dear dear me!

His deaths not really that "shocking" as he was hardly a picture of health, but it is very sad to see him go as he was a great actor and a really nice guy and family man by all accounts.

Sopranos is available on Sky On Demand now, never seen it so I've started watching it. Just about at the end of season 1 now, and it's bloody brilliant.

Loving the references to other gangster movies, especially in the presence of people who were in those movies. The best one is when Chris shoots the guy in the deli in the foot, the kid screams "You shot me in the foot!" and Chris replies "It happens" - the character playing Chris plays Spider in Goodfellas and is shot in the foot by Joe Pesci's character.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this show when I was in school and I remember talking about what happened on last nights episode the next day in school. Great times. Funny how you can relate a certain period of your life with a TV show. RIP James.

Archived