BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN EXCLUSIVE!

I have no more malice towards him, hes gone, never to darken our doors again, my hatred of him burned out the day he was sacked/resigned.

It's like you have a brain and a bit of human perspective. You'll get a hard time around here.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

''He rode it out and won over a number of supporters even after the club was relegated.''

''He is well respected and Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is an admirer of his work.''

Sickening...never show your face in Blackburn again Kean.The only thing that was refreshed was your bank account,the rest of us had to suffer from your god awful tenure. :angry2:

It's like you have a brain and a bit of human perspective. You'll get a hard time around here.

Aye, it's only a game.

Smirking our way to relegation whilst being told the good times are around the corner and we are just taking a backward step? Yeah, never mind.

All the best to him, I hope it all works out for poor Steve.

One of the worst pieces of propaganda I've read in a while.

"During his tenure as gaffer he brought in more than £35m in transfer fees and slashed the wage bill by over £10m per year. That, more than anything, led to relegation from the EPL." Or another way of saying the same thing he alienated key players and decimated the squad, relegation followed.

"From his start as a youth coach at Reading until his final days as Blackburn boss, his mantra was Ill give you my all every day to make you better and you repay me by doing the same on match day. More often than not he got the response he looked for." That actually made me laugh out loud.

Aye, it's only a game.

Smirking our way to relegation whilst being told the good times are around the corner and we are just taking a backward step? Yeah, never mind.

All the best to him, I hope it all works out for poor Steve.

Exhibit A. It quite literally is ''only a game.''

• Moderation Lead

Exhibit A. It quite literally is ''only a game.''

If you can turn the other cheek so easily, good for you.

But don't mock other fans for not sharing your powers of forgiveness when we were well and truly shafted by Kean and his PR machine for his entire reign.

But don't mock other fans for not sharing your powers of forgiveness when we were welly and truly shafted by Kean and his PR machine for his entire reign.

Prosecution rests.

DONT quote him... :)

id rather listen to Shankleys view on it being only a game.

That's because you're a bit thick.

But don't mock other fans for not sharing your powers of forgiveness when we were well and truly shafted by Kean and his PR machine for his entire reign.

Nothing to do with forgiveness. It's an entertainment sport, and if 11 blokes who don't care one bit about you running around after a football is so important that you grow uncontrollable hatred for strangers then more fool you.

• Moderation Lead

That's because you're a bit thick.

Nothing to do with forgiveness. It's an entertainment sport, and if 11 blokes who don't care one bit about you running around after a football is so important that you grow uncontrollable hatred for strangers then more fool you.

It's everything to do with forgiveness in this example. Kean can't be so easily forgiven for his reign, or his media influenced slander against rovers fans.

If you're being deliberately obtuse and saying the opposite of what everyone else believes, then that's clearly your prerogative.

• Backroom

It's everything to do with forgiveness in this example. Kean can't be so easily forgiven for his reign, or his media influenced slander against rovers fans.

If you're being deliberately obtuse and saying the opposite of what everyone else believes, then that's clearly your prerogative.

While I disagree with his stance, his justification is fine. It's nothing to do with forgiveness in his opinion because what happens to Rovers probably doesn't matter as much as it does to others.

While I disagree with his stance, his justification is fine. It's nothing to do with forgiveness in his opinion because what happens to Rovers probably doesn't matter as much as it does to others.

I honestly don't understand that - unless you think Batman isn't a Rovers fan. Could you rephrase?

Do you stand in front of the mirror in the bathroom each morning and repeat this over and over again ??

Love keyboard warriors, Abbey would eat you for breakfast.

Shankly's quote is a classic.

Nothing to do with being a ''keyboard warrior.'' If you want to post your opinions on a website every single day for over ten years, you have to accept that people will form an opinion on you. If you think I'm the only one who feels that when then you must be mental. And if his real life retort would be to ''eat me for breakfast'' in response to my opinion, well, I don't think anything could prove my point quite so aptly.

Back on topic, the piece is clearly a wind up, and by the looks of things, it's worked pretty well.

• Backroom

I honestly don't understand that - unless you think Batman isn't a Rovers fan. Could you rephrase?

I would suggest he has other things on his mind? Eg: I don't care half as much about Rovers since my uncle died in September.

his justification isn't 'fine' because good people lost their jobs because of Kean & his puppet masters. To state it doesn't matter becaus it's 'just a game' is just complete ignorance.

Nothing to do with being a ''keyboard warrior.'' If you want to post your opinions on a website every single day for over ten years, you have to accept that people will form an opinion on you. If you think I'm the only one who feels that when then you must be mental. And if his real life retort would be to ''eat me for breakfast'' in response to my opinion, well, I don't think anything could prove my point quite so aptly.

Back on topic, the piece is clearly a wind up, and by the looks of things, it's worked pretty well

It is not a wind up though,

it is that scum bag using his contacts to get back in employment

• Backroom

his justification isn't 'fine' because good people lost their jobs because of Kean & his puppet masters. To state it doesn't matter becaus it's 'just a game' is just complete ignorance.

Unless you are (or are related to) such a person, it's a bit silly to get worked up about.

• Backroom

It is not a wind up though,

it is that scum bag using his contacts to get back in employment

And if he gets a job you can rest in the knowledge that more people will hate him.

The fact he hasn't had a job says a lot tbh. Imo (I assume batman thinks similarly) as long as he isn't at our club he doesn't even bear thinking about. Even when he was here relegating us, I'd rather rovers not exist if I could have my uncle back.

Football is a passion/hobby. But not something I'll ever lose sleep over.

Archived